Angie Aparo @ Amos's 6-15-06

Should be a great show, BE THERE!!

Angie Aparo with Rayen Belechere All Ages
Amos’ Southend
CHARLOTTE, NC UNITED STATES
Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:00 PM
Ticket Price: $10.00 *

nice avatar

DAMMIT! I have to work, I wish I had known about this sooner, I really like Angie Aparo

[QUOTE=Chisox17;177397]DAMMIT! I have to work, I wish I had known about this sooner, I really like Angie Aparo[/QUOTE]
Skip work…Get your damn priorities straight!!!

Cordova at tremont the next night is a much bigger deal, because they rule.

Who is Angie Aparo?

nice avatar
Whats an avatar?

Angie Aparo did a song called spaceship, was good sounding but odd lyrics… he also did one other song I liked, forgot the name… 106.5 the End seem to like him, they invite him in every time he comes to town

[QUOTE=uncommon-niner;177448]Angie Aparo did a song called spaceship, was good sounding but odd lyrics… he also did one other song I liked, forgot the name… 106.5 the End seem to like him, they invite him in every time he comes to town[/QUOTE]

The other song you probably thinking of is “Hush”, he also does the best version of “Rocket Man” I’ve ever heard… He is probably most famous for the song “Cry” which he wrote and recorded, but Faith Hill turned into a #1 hit.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;177416]Cordova at tremont the next night is a much bigger deal, because they rule.[/QUOTE]
Stay out of my thread with your boy bands!!!

Jimmyhat, out of curiosity, are you driving all the way down from Winston to go to this? If so, then Angie must be pretty good.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;177481]Jimmyhat, out of curiosity, are you driving all the way down from Winston to go to this? If so, then Angie must be pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am Over, and yes he is…

Angie is the deal Me, NQH, and a few others will be there.

http://www.charlottefortyniners.com/RocketMan.mp3

[QUOTE]
The other song you probably thinking of is “Hush”,
[/QUOTE]

you got it Jimmyhat, thats the song. I bought that CD a long time ago. I think it had an American theme to it but I don’t recall the name. Thanks, think I’ll go download it

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;177473]Stay out of my thread with your boy bands!!![/QUOTE]

Why have I never heard of this Angie fellow? Rocket man sounded pretty cool. Anyone want to hook me up with a CD?

He’s a good songwriter Lefty. I’ve never seen him play though.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;177526]

[/QUOTE]

The Person on the left (Angie is on the Right)in the top photo is David Ryan Harris and he is also amazing live. If you ever have a chance to see him, take a chick and your guaranted to get laid. You also would have seen DRH on Saturday Night Live playing with John Mayer…

John Mayer…

???

What is wrong with you?