Another College Season without US

First game of the 2007-08 season begins tonight as national champion contender LSU travels to SEC rival Mississippi State.

Usually this is a sad day here on NNN, but for the first time in Niner history we have hope of Football and a brighter future. As I watch the game tonight I will have mixed feelings, but that is much better then the saddness I used to feel.

[B][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]Go Niners Football 2012![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;255757][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]Go Niners Football 2012![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
QFT!

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;255757][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]Go Niners Football 2012![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
Quoted again because I like to see that! :biggrin:

Just seeing those words together make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Niners on the gridironā€¦ itā€™s not just a dream folksā€¦ itā€™s about to be reality!

Iā€™d of course perfer:

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]Go Niners Football 2010![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen]:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

2008, 2010, 2012, hell 2015 is even ok. The fact that we might be complaing about WHEN we get football not IF we get football shows how far we have come!

[QUOTE=WBNiner;255771] hell 2015 is even ok.[/QUOTE]

No, 2015 is NOT ok! It is not anywhere near ok unless you are talking about going to DI-A! We will have missed a lot of oppourtunities in those 3 years. 2012 is barely good itself!

For those with the U, Louisville will be beating up on a DI-AA at 7:30.

Rutgers vs. Buffalo - 7:30 MSG

canā€™t wait

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;255774]No, 2015 is NOT ok! It is not anywhere near ok unless you are talking about going to DI-A! We will have missed a lot of oppourtunities in those 3 years. 2012 is barely good itself!

For those with the U, Louisville will be beating up on a DI-AA at 7:30.[/QUOTE]

Oh trust me IMO the sooner the better, we have already missed the boat a few times and should not miss anymore. I am just illustrating that we have moved from the if part of the movement to the when partā€¦ that in itself is a huge accomplishment.

did anyone else think that Louisiana-Monroeā€™s field and uniforms were extremely nice? The stadium is very crappy, but the new field with the big logo was nice.

For those keeping track at home, that ULM with football:
Students: 8K
Founded: 1931