Another reason not to play NINER games...

Can you say Savis Center?

Does Charlotte have a hockey team, besides the Checkers, are they moving to the new uptown arena as well?

[i]Originally posted by jp49er[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 01:44 PM [b] Does Charlotte have a hockey team, besides the Checkers, are they moving to the new uptown arena as well?

As far as us playing a game in the new arena, I don’t see why it would be so bad to play 1 game there next season. I think it is worth looking into. Just my opinion. [/b]

I think the Checkers have signed a deal and will be moving into the new arena next season.

As far as the Niners playing there, I would like to see us play 1 game there in the next season or 2. I don’t see what is so bad about giving this a try.

If we can use the new uptown arena as a marketing tool to get a game vs Kentucky, Duke, UNC or other “marquis” game, then let’s do it…

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 12:37 PM [b] Can you say [url=http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-040705-al-uptown_concrete.1b4964958.html]Savis Center?[/url] [/b]
I can say Savis center. We can turn the uptown arena into our Saviss center by getting used to the cold and using it as a home away from home advantage just like St. Louis uses it as home advantage.
  1. Savis
  2. Saviss
  3. Savvis

And, the correct answer is 3!

Savvis Center

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 03:34 PM [b] 1) Savis 2) Saviss 3) Savvis

And, there correct answer is 3!

Savvis Center

[/b]

:mellow:

Powerbait, thanks! I have corrected the correction. :wacko: