Any internet broadcast for Davidson game?

Little help here for a New Orleans Niner would be appreciated.

iā€™m afraid not, no. iā€™m just over near asheville and have no way to listen. yahoo is too iffy!
i find that the best way to keep up is to follow jim utterā€™s notes on the shoutbox!

yahoo shows that it will broadcast it (you have to be a subscriber though)

google ā€˜Wfnz Charlotte, NCā€™ click on listen live. the live (?) program is on now; i assume the game will be on live too.

well, maybe not. it sounds like the program thatā€™s on now was recorded this morning. but try it anyway.

itā€™s WFNZ AM

I subscribed to yahoo broadcasts for two months and havenā€™t been able to listen to a game yet. Iā€™ve tried in Firefox, Explorer, pop-up blockers turned off, volume turned up but have yet to get a peep out of it other than one time it told me that ā€œYour broadcast is not available, please try again laterā€ or something like that. I cancelled my subscription.

Yahoo blowsā€¦

Iā€™m on WFNZ ā€œlisten liveā€ and itā€™s a sports talk show. Is the game on another station?

To allā€¦ WFNZ 610AM does not carry the 49ers any more and hasnā€™t for a couple of years. WFNZ 1660AM is the turdish station that airs the games. 610AM is streamed on the internet, 1660AM is not.

As a side note: I know of someone who sat in their vehicle at Cape Lookout last Thursday night and was able to pick up the game on 1660AM. Funny how that signal canā€™t go outside of uptown Charlotte but folks on the Outer Banks can hear it.

yahoo isnā€™t the best service around, but for 5 dollars a month, its worth being able to see the team play even if it is rather low quality.