Any news on the And1/new sponsor front?

Gotta admit that I’m ready for a change.

All of the campers at Bobby’s camp are wearing new And 1 t-shirts.

maybe we can get prada to do our gear.

We are now a Nike ELITE-brand school. (04-05)

what does a nike ELITE mean to us? more available gear for fans’ purchase?

[i]Originally posted by Neo[/i]@Jun 18 2004, 10:14 AM [b] We are now a Nike ELITE-brand school. (04-05) [/b]
Nike ELITE sounds very cool.

Oh yeah, did they get the name right in the contract? Heard yesterday on Primetime :unsure: that the NC State Adidas contract referred to them as UNC and University of North Carolina. Amato and the AD signed it like that. Anyone got more on that blunder?

Its what Marquette had this year. Don’t know what it means on the merchandising front.

What 'bout the SHOES???

Here you go Lefty… UNC Wolfpack? adidas contract mixes up rivals, Greensbor News & Record, 6/17/04.

elite feel? nike golf gloves are pretty good.

Someone asked me about this today.

I haven’t found a pciture of the shoes yet, but Ohio State (DOH! Sorry Run!) is or was a Nike Elite school. Here’s their Elite jersey:

I’d give the design a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Imagine that in green… Big improvement.

NA, I would have thought Wisconsin’s jersey would read WISCONSIN, not OHIO STATE! :smiley:

Seriously, I do like the look of that. In forest green, plus CHARLOTTE, it would be perfect!

GO NINERS!!!

Gheez. STRIKE me up then! Someone asked me about Devin Harris I guess. Or it’s just Friday. Is it 5pm yet?

:drink: :toast:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Jun 25 2004, 01:29 PM [b] Someone asked me about this today.

I haven’t found a pciture of the shoes yet, but Ohio State (DOH! Sorry Run!) is or was a Nike Elite school. Here’s their Elite jersey:

I’d give the design a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Imagine that in green… Big improvement. [/b]

Looks good. And the sleeves don’t look like they’ll get in the way unless of course the players request jerseys two sizes too big.

so is this official? for 04-05?

. . . whoa.

This is dope.

If Charlotte got a Team Elite contract with Nike, then this is INCREDIBLE.

The Team Elite stuff is awesome–just check an old Eastbay–but they have TONS of merchandise for every team, including jerseys, shorts, tons of tees, sweatpants, warm-up uni’s, etc., all of which can be available through Eastbay and through multiple other retailers.

Plus, the quality is much better than the pieced-together screen-printed tees and such that we’ve been buying for a while.

Too bad I’m going to Chapel Hill next year.

And by the way, NA, mucho props for the Wilco avatar–they’ve been my favorites for a couple years–and they’re unbelieveably unheard of and underrated.

Peace.

[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Jun 27 2004, 08:44 PM [b] Too bad I'm going to Chapel Hill next year. [/b]
Infidel. :ph34r:
[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 01:44 AM [b] And by the way, NA, mucho props for the Wilco avatar--they've been my favorites for a couple years--and they're unbelieveably unheard of and underrated.

Peace. [/b]

:sniffle:

There’s hope for the human race. Props right back at ya. Check your messages.

We are not a Nike Elite team. Nike Elite teams are schools that have made the final four in the last 10 years, which is why Marquette is now an elite team. Cincinnati just dropped as an elite team with their final four run being more than 10 yrs. ago. The benifit to being an elite team is that Nike will do special apparel with the elite medallion sewn on. Nike will still do an entire line for other schools although after viewing the Nike team apparel catalog for Holiday 04 and Spring 05 I saw no Charlotte 49er product. I did see a couple styles of Nike t-shirts for east carolina???

[i]Originally posted by 49erCC[/i]@Jun 29 2004, 03:08 PM [b] We are not a Nike Elite team. Nike Elite teams are schools that have made the final four in the last 10 years, which is why Marquette is now an elite team. Cincinnati just dropped as an elite team with their final four run being more than 10 yrs. ago. The benifit to being an elite team is that Nike will do special apparel with the elite medallion sewn on. Nike will still do an entire line for other schools although after viewing the Nike team apparel catalog for Holiday 04 and Spring 05 I saw no Charlotte 49er product. I did see a couple styles of Nike t-shirts for east carolina??????? [/b]
Check the contract, not the catalog.