any NNN Sloppy Joe Love?

Can I get some Sloppy Joe LOVE???

Speaking of some Joe’s, Lake Wylie Junction had (has??) a cornhole night on Mondays and their dinner special was Sloppy Joe Slidders. They were very good.

aye, but i cant throw them down like you

I havent had sloppy joes in a long time!

now THAT is a meal!

[QUOTE=Cha_49;433323]

now THAT is a heart attack on a plate![/QUOTE]
Fixed.

Love some sloppy joes. I throw a piece of mozzerella cheese on mine. Tastes great, but also helps to hold it together.

Love some sloppy joes. I throw a piece of mozzerella cheese on mine. Tastes great, but also helps to hold it together.
mozz cheese huh? gonna have to try that...

any other add-ons anyone has tried?

some of the best sloopy joes around are in Key West, FL. Who knew…

I always put a little hot sauce on my joe…for a little extra kick.

some of the best sloopy joes around are in Key West, FL. Who knew.....

I always put a little hot sauce on my joe…for a little extra kick.

And for those of you who know about some of the prevailing culture in Key West, there is another Sloppy Joe’s bar down the street, but they don’t serve something entirely different from the Manwich burgers.

And for those of you who know about some of the prevailing culture in Key West, there is another Sloppy Joe's bar down the street, but they don't serve something entirely different from the Manwich burgers.

the homeless shelter???

fyi, sloppy joes were awesome for lunch

we had sloppy joes last week…awesomeness

should we make sloppy joes be our “tailgate” specials once we start football?

[QUOTE=moss2k;433358]should we make sloppy joes be our “tailgate” specials once we start football?[/QUOTE]

THIS! And Dough-Q

Love sloppy Sec…

What?!?

Oh you said Joes.

Carry on.

Made me and the woman some nice sloppy joes last night. Went through a dry spell, but happy to say I look forward to making up for lost time.

I’ve never made homemade sloppy joes before but this thread inspired me. This is what I threw together off the top of my head, based on what was in the pantry. Turned out pretty darned good, thanks for the idea!

1 14.5 oz can "tomatoes, okra, and corn"
2 Tbsp sweet barbeque sauce
2 Tbsp tangy barbeque sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp kosher salt
fresh ground black pepper
2 patties of turkey burgers
2 hamburger buns

Reduce the tomatoes, spices, sauces, and sugar in a medium pot under a simmer. Use potato masher or immersion blender to combine.
Grill or fry the burgers, chop into small pieces, and add to reduced tomato base. Mash / blend some more.
Serve over toasted hamburger buns when sauce is thick.

^ that sounds very good. Grilling the meat first is genious! will try soon, thanks.

bump for being really hungry right now.