Any player reactions?

Guys, been watching from afar up in New Jersey and don’t post often. Any word on player reactions? I was not a Lutz fan, too predictable. I still wonder if we can do any better.

Was on campus when Mullins started things and boy did Wissel leave the cupboard bare. Next coach should have a decent roster, that is if the players hang around

Any insight is appreciated…go Niners!!!

It’s really hard to tell. TheMuffinMan said that Green’s facebook said he was disappointed, and Braswell’s said “We’ll be OK!”

I can tell you that Green’s twitter said “It’s hard to be positive after what happened today.” I think they’ll be fine though. They just didn’t see it coming.

Thanks, I have to think that Spears wouldn’t be too happy having transferred from BC and sitting out last year. It’s now his third college coach.

Not as worried about Green, Braswell can be a stud with the right coaching. Lutz was not the right coach for him anyway, too guard oriented.

Derrio told me that the team was mad as hell, and referred to the situation as BS.

I hope you reminded him the way the team played down the stretch was bs.

Lutz and the team losing 7 of the last 8 was BS and we were mad as hell.

Funny…the team showed no emotion at all for the last month with him as the coach. Now that he’s gone, they get fired up?!

Odd.

I wish they would have been “mad as hell” for losing to ODU by 40…or “mad as hell” enough to stop the 7 game losing streak at 3…or “slightly aggitated as hell” to fight down the stretch when they were in position to to win the league and earn a high bid in the NCAA tourney.

Had they shown that kind of emotion a month ago…Bobby would still be here and would be going nowhere anytime soon.

QFT

Easier said on a message board.

If I had to guess, Phil is probably taking this the hardest.

After the news broke, Ian was found wrapped around Lutz’s leg being drug across campus.

Trevin Parks killed 15 kittens in anger.

Phil stormed off from a him spears and an’juan when I saw him. This might have been right when he found out. He seemed real pissed. I mean he worked his butt off for lutz and i believe he is going to do great for us next year if he gets the year back.

Hahahaha

Phil stormed off from a him spears and an’juan when I saw him. This might have been right when he found out. He seemed real pissed. I mean he worked his butt off for lutz and i believe he is going to do great for us next year if he gets the year back.[/quote]Phil never lived up to what Bobby thought he was going to be.At the end of the day,he’s one of many reasons that Bobby is no longer here.

I pictured this in my mind and laughed out loud.

At most schools players get upset when a coach is let go. It’s tough on those players because they were recruited by that coach and have a connection with the coach. Things will be all right, right now I am sure Green and other players are having a tough time. Better days are ahead.

My fear in dumping the whole staff was that we might lose players, but according to Observer, Charlotte has a policy that players are not released from LOI until they have gone one year with new coach. Not sure if this is normal or how this works (implications if they tried to leave). Judy’s quote on it sounds like this is a long standing policy. Still, if I were a player I would be frustrated. I just hope they give the new coach a chance.

I think most of us are thinking that the the AD is just letting the players know they are not granting any releases until a new coach can be named and meet with them and if at that point they want to leave they will be allowed. Just a way to keep the team intact as they search for the new man.

Lets see, before I saw the news at about 10:45 yesterday I saw, Wilderness, Harris, Spears standing around outside Prospector. They looked fine, but I am pretty sure Harris was ditching class because he has a 11 am class in the same room as my 9:30.

Funny…the team showed no emotion at all for the last month with him as the coach. Now that he’s gone, they get fired up?!

Odd.

I wish they would have been “mad as hell” for losing to ODU by 40…or “mad as hell” enough to stop the 7 game losing streak at 3…or “slightly aggitated as hell” to fight down the stretch when they were in position to to win the league and earn a high bid in the NCAA tourney.

Had they shown that kind of emotion a month ago…Bobby would still be here and would be going nowhere anytime soon.[/quote]

FTW