Any player reactions?

Stalk much?

This makes it more understandable. But I still find it ironic that the players were upset about Lutzā€¦ I mean do they want us to blaim them for the collapse or whatā€¦

dudeā€¦

not cool. BTW, if itā€™s a 11 am class and it was 10:45, how in the hell do you think he was ā€œditchingā€ class. Doesnā€™t take an hour to get to class from prospector if it were somewhere in that area.

even if he was ditching, who cares? I canā€™t even count how many classes I skipped in college. There were a few classes where I literally never showed up except on test days.

Iā€™ve talked with the regular UPS guy at UNCC, an he says that the team hasnā€™tbeen seen around the basketball offices. He also stated that several players who were upset with the way the season went, were happier now. Brasswell an Sherrill were two he mentioned.

Sherril and JB are most likely happyā€¦ any player not seeing the PT they think they deserved. Even Sirinā€¦ Maybe Bowden and Gerrity will come back, lol.

seriouisly, players cant be happy NOT making the NCAA tourney. Period!

Phil stormed off from a him spears and anā€™juan when I saw him. This might have been right when he found out. He seemed real pissed. I mean he worked his butt off for lutz and i believe he is going to do great for us next year if he gets the year back.[/quote]

Phil mad? I know you are joking!

bring the anger to the court next year big buddy!

The UPS guy?? Now thatā€™s a reliable source.

The UPS guy?? Now thatā€™s a reliable source.[/quote]
No less reliable than some people on here.

You can always count on UPS to deliver.

lol

I need to start talking to my UPS guy. He might have some insider information for me.

WTH? Um, theyā€™re probably not around the offices since the season is over and all but one coach is gone. I doubt theyā€™re going to hang out and shoot the breeze with the administrative assistant and Perron for hours on endā€¦

wait - the UPS thing wasnā€™t a joke? serious?

Hey, lay off-----brown can do a lot for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats What She Said ā€œTHE OFFICEā€

I hate to lend any credit to the UPS thingā€¦but Iā€™ll say this:

The UPS guy here at the store I run knows EVERYTHING thatā€™s going on with EVERYBODY as far as the local businesses are concerned, as well as whatā€™s going on with the ā€œwhoā€™s whoā€ around here. Itā€™s pretty ridiculous. If I ever need to know anything about whatā€™s going on with people around town or what some of the other businesses are doing, heā€™s seriously the first person I ask.

One thing I saw that was odd was that Phil was a member of the Fire Bobby Lutz group on Facebook.

Yeah I was just looking at that, crazy.