Anyone Else Double Dipping This Weekend?

Both the 49ers and Panthers games? Luckily my girlfriend loves both.

Hell to to the yeah!! :stuck_out_tongue: I have P AND FSLs, the homer that I am. 8)

No, but on 10/12… Football then NASCAR, it’s on.

Yes. This is a weekend that I have been dreaming of. Two days of football, two days of tailgating back to back!!

My brother does have Panthers season tickets. If he doesn’t sell them we’ll probably go to both.

Yep. Next Monday is going to be rough.

Yep, and this too:

I keep forgetting our games here are on Saturday and end up double scheduling… So used to football on Sunday!

Men’s soccer at Coastal Friday-49er football Saturday- Women’s soccer at Western Carolina Sunday. There exists no other team outside the 49ers. ;D

FYI if you are going to the Panthers game this week, Lambert is the guest of honor to pound the big drum before the game.

I will be tailgating at both football events, but I’m probably just going to watch the panthers game at a bar. I’d much rather spend 50 bucks on beer than a seat in the stadium. Better views too.

Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

Twelve hours of football/tailgating between 49ers and Panthers.

[quote=“ninermike, post:11, topic:28215”]Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

Twelve hours of football/tailgating between 49ers and Panthers.[/quote] So we are playing both halves at the same time at Coastal, then? I knew you had to be from some other space-time dimension.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:12, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:11, topic:28215”]Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

Twelve hours of football/tailgating between 49ers and Panthers.[/quote] So we are playing both halves at the same time at Coastal, then? I knew you had to be from some other space-time dimension.[/quote]

What are you talking about?

National Men’s Team is actually playing at 10pm Eastern. I had my time zones out of wack.

[quote=“ninermike, post:13, topic:28215”][quote=“4ever niner, post:12, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:11, topic:28215”]Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

Twelve hours of football/tailgating between 49ers and Panthers.[/quote] So we are playing both halves at the same time at Coastal, then? I knew you had to be from some other space-time dimension.[/quote]

National Men’s Team is actually playing at 10pm Eastern. I had my time zones out of wack.[/quote] I’ve read your Goldmine blog and understand about you not getting details just right. :smiley:

[quote=“4ever niner, post:14, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:13, topic:28215”][quote=“4ever niner, post:12, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:11, topic:28215”]Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

National Men’s Team is actually playing at 10pm Eastern. I had my time zones out of wack.[/quote] I’ve read your Goldmine blog and understand about you not getting details just right. :D[/quote]

You need to get your meds right and resist the urge to post nonsense when you see my name appear on NNN.

[quote=“ninermike, post:15, topic:28215”][quote=“4ever niner, post:14, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:13, topic:28215”][quote=“4ever niner, post:12, topic:28215”][quote=“ninermike, post:11, topic:28215”]Friday night double dip with men’s soccer at Coastal Carolina at 7pm followed by US National team vs. Costa Rica at 8.

National Men’s Team is actually playing at 10pm Eastern. I had my time zones out of wack.[/quote] I’ve read your Goldmine blog and understand about you not getting details just right. :D[/quote]

You need to get your meds right and resist the urge to post nonsense when you see my name appear on NNN.[/quote] …and they call ME a grumpy old man. What section you sitting in for the game tonight?

My girlfriend told me I was never allowed to double-dip, even with some of her best friends. :’(

I’ll be hitting both games up!