Anyone want to carpool for UR game, head up on game day then back?

I know there is already a UR game thread, but I’m wanting to see if anyone wants to make the trek up on gameday then head back afterward.

I’m in the W-S area.

I won’t know for sure if I can until next week, but I may be able to make that work.

[quote=“49erDrummer, post:2, topic:27348”]I won’t know for sure if I can until next week, but I may be able to make that work.[/quote]Cool, let me know. Don’t think I’ll make the drive solo.

clt says that is a shittee day on the road.

Great fans!

Yeah, the drive to Richmond is whack. Nothing but I-95 and trees. Trees that all look the same.

Yeah, I only used 85/95 to get to DC once. It’s a bit longer, but I either use 77/81/66 or just go 29 the whole way. Much nicer drive… if it isn’t snowing on the day after Christmas.

All the trees are on I-85 SIR!

All the trees are on I-85 SIR![/quote]
Yea, and the damn cops like to hide in the little spaces between those trees. I met one a couple weeks ago.

Yea, they’re pretty horrible in VA. Not as bad in NC as much, but they will swarm the last 10 days of the month in the commonwealth.

Emporia on I95 is the worst. The city cops patrol the interstate. Cops always pulling people there. I’d avoid that stretch if I didn’t have to go that way into NC to get to my parents house.

I’m bowing out of the Richmond sweepstakes.