App Game - Seating and roll call

Game is at 2 - Panthers kick off at 8:30 - should be home in plenty of time! 6 1/2 hrs to get thru a college game and make a 2 hr or so drive (depending on how fast you drive and where you are).

This makes you sound like such a reputable person :wink:

I’m in, family divided for this game…my sister went to App :-[

It is televised? Charlotte49ers.com doesn’t list it as televised? Even if it is, I bet I can’t get it in Winston.

Trying to get the wife and some friends on board to make this short road trip. Hoping we can do it, but I will probably wait for tickets…

It is televised? Charlotte49ers.com doesn’t list it as televised? Even if it is, I bet I can’t get it in Winston.

Trying to get the wife and some friends on board to make this short road trip. Hoping we can do it, but I will probably wait for tickets…[/quote]

I haven’t seen anything official but WCCB is supposed to be televising this game.

Depending on what parental responsibilities I have that day, I would like to make the trip.

From App’s website:

http://www.appstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=209306228

This is the only way I convinced mrs tricky to come.

Trying to get the wife and some friends on board to make this short road trip. Hoping we can do it, but I will probably wait for tickets…[/quote]

I haven’t seen anything official but WCCB is supposed to be televising this game.

Depending on what parental responsibilities I have that day, I would like to make the trip.[/quote]

http://www.appstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=209306228

Section 12, Row L, 3 aisle seats

making up the mountain from the coast?

making up the mountain from the coast?[/quote]

I am a new (again) Charlottean!

making up the mountain from the coast?[/quote]

I am a new (again) Charlottean![/quote]

First skoddy then you will Craig be OK? And welcome back home!

Anipal is always okay. Wherever he goes there is always a rich, internal party.

Just watched the App St vs. Georgia game on ESPN Replay a few observations:

They are horrible, and I am not just saying that. There is not a single player I would switch out of a charlotte uni for one of their kids. Ball handling, decisions, you name it, its bad. The only way we lose is if our guys realize just how much better they are than App and start to get careless. Georgia did for a minute and it kept App in the game. We stay calm and focused, we could win by 20 no problem.

They like to jack up whatever is open. Even three pointers that would make Ray Allen blush. If its unguarded, that shot is going up.

They have no inside game. Zero, none. Thorne and Clayton should eat them up all day.

Hamilton is athletic, but has no idea what to do with the ball. He is a poor mans T-Will

Baskin is a homeless man’s JB. Has range and an inside game, but no strength and if he hits a few in a row he is a black hole. Does score but only if he shoots in bulk. He does fall over…A LOT. If a subtle breeze where to enter the gym he is on the floor looking at the refs. Worked a few times against Georgia. Clayton will need to watch it to make sure he does not pick up a quick one or two.

Burgess…wow. For PG he has no idea how to take care of the ball, or where his guy will be on a play. Just seems to throw it to where there are a group of people Should be easy pickings for a steal or two.

That’s it. This team is horrible. I have watched a few Davidson games and Davidson while 1-5 is 50x better than Appy. We should dominate and win with no problem at all.

I was a Bobby Kummer fan back when he was one of the toughest guys to ever put on a 49ers uniform, so it pains me a little to see him riding down with the captain of another program. Poor guy can’t seem to get over the hump to becoming a head coach because he is always with failing programs. He will probably lose his job at App because for the third time his boss is going to be fired at some point.

Maybe if he were better at his job, his head coaches would be better at theirs? Just sayin.

Maybe if he were better at his job, his head coaches would be better at theirs? Just sayin.[/quote]Good point. I think that may have been part of the problem under Lutz. He probably should have found better assistants and I think he could have been more successful. Watkins and Capel? I am not so sure. I just do not think they appear to be head coach material.

Thank you.

I need to get up out of ENC at some point.

Staying in orbit for now… holding it down for Feb’s EZU game.

Niners!

Bring your ice picks! Weather models are saying potential icy conditions on the 8-9th but that could all change. Just an FYI

clt says how does a model predict the weather? Sure they are good looking, but…