App. St. Billboard

Anyone see the App. St. billboard on I-85 besides me? Belittle FCS Championships all you want but they make good advertising points. A hand with three championship rings. :dry:

guys seriously

who chooses their school based on billboards?

laaammmeee

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;280533]guys seriously

[/QUOTE] We missed our opportunity by not putting our Front Field on a billboard.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;280539]We missed our opportunity by not putting our Front Field on a billboard.[/QUOTE]

LOLā€¦ :thumbsup:

guys seriously

laaammmeee

Thatā€™s why I went to Charlotte. It had a picture of a hot girl on there. Heyā€¦ sex sells. They got 20K+ out of me.

Damn. I knew I should have went to Harvard.

That's why I went to Charlotte. It had a picture of a hot girl on there. Hey...... sex sells. They got 20K+ out of me.

Damn. I knew I should have went to Harvard.

The average fan doesnā€™t know how good Charlotte is in terms of academics.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;280553]The average fan doesnā€™t know how good Charlotte is in terms of academics.[/QUOTE]

Nicely played

The average fan doesn't know how good Charlotte is in terms of academics.
I agree with you 49timesthelovin. I actually went because of Charlotte's Belk Business College. And also because Charlotte is what, the 2nd or 3rd largest banking city. I really don't know much about the other programs, just what I've heard.

[QUOTE=cibik02;280556]I agree with you 49timesthelovin. I actually went because of Charlotteā€™s Belk Business College. And also because Charlotte is what, the 2nd or 3rd largest banking city. I really donā€™t know much about the other programs, just what Iā€™ve heard.[/QUOTE]

Charlotte Engineering is superior to all other programs! Okay, maybe that is a little exagerationā€¦ They are FAR superior! :biggrin:

I actually went because of Charlotte's Belk Business College. And also because Charlotte is what, the 2nd or 3rd largest banking city.

Thatā€™s one reason why Iā€™m going. :thumbsup:

Charlotte Engineering is superior to all other programs! Okay, maybe that is a little exageration... They are FAR superior! :biggrin:

I SECOND THIS! horah for having teachers who know your name!

2nd largest.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;280517]Anyone see the App. St. billboard on I-85 besides me? Belittle FCS Championships all you want but they make good advertising points. A hand with three championship rings. :dry:[/QUOTE]

I saw a UNC Pembroke Football billboard on Tryon Street this afternoon. I was heading toward the City from the South, near Tremont Music Hall and the Bojangles there. It had a picture of a football player and said ā€œToday: football player, Tomorrow: FBI agentā€ or something like that.

What is taking so long Dr Phil?? We need football today!!!

I saw a UNC Pembroke Football billboard on Tryon Street this afternoon. I was heading toward the City from the South, near Tremont Music Hall and the Bojangles there. It had a picture of a football player and said "Today: football player, Tomorrow: FBI agent" or something like that.

What is taking so long Dr Phil?? We need football today!!!

I want ours to sayā€¦

Today: Football Player
Tomorrow: Doctor

What pissed me off was a WSSU Motor Sports program sign on I-85 south of school by 5 miles a couple of months ago.
Do we advertise our Motor Sports program 5 miles from WSSU? Them bastards were on our racing turf.

What pissed me off was a WSSU Motor Sports program sign on I-85 south of school by 5 miles a couple of months ago. Do we advertise our Motor Sports program 5 miles from WSSU? Them bastards were on our racing turf.

Like theres really an issue. NASCAR Technical Institute is based in Mooresville, and NASCAR teams hire more kids from Charlotte than the school with their own name in it. You go to NASCAR Tech, you go to work for a dealership (not a bad job by any means, but still not in the motorsports industry). These guys are going to be on the same level as NASCAR Tech. Our program doesnt have to advertise itself.

The school does a dreadful job of self promotion. We need new marketing people in the Athletic Department and the general University.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;280560]Charlotte Engineering is superior to all other programs! Okay, maybe that is a little exagerationā€¦ They are FAR superior! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ve got a degree in comp sci and masters from the coitā€¦ butā€¦ isnā€™t our architecture program still one of the tops and probably the hardest of all the schools/colleges at charlotte to get into?

I've got a degree in comp sci and masters from the coit... but... isn't our architecture program still one of the tops and probably the hardest of all the schools/colleges at charlotte to get into?

friend didnt get into nursing first time because she had a B in one of her classes. 4.0 or your a nogoā€¦ Arch is still a biatch, just as its always been. Engineering isnt hard to get into as long as you have the grades in highschool (bc you get accepted into the COE as an entering freshmen) but its hard to stay inā€¦ they like to tear you down and spit you out - Iā€™ve lost many classmates due to the weeding out stagesā€¦

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;280744]Iā€™ve lost many classmates due to the weeding out stagesā€¦[/QUOTE] I lost many classmates to the ā€œweedingā€ out process too. :smile:

Actually, Architecture was very tough to get into way back when I was there. Nursing was rated tops, and our Accounting Majors led the state in pass rates on the CPA Exam for a long time (maybe they still do).