App St Game - Over/Under

Last year we were, but we were 4-8 and 3-5 the year before last. That doesn’t equate to “being one of the worst” unless there were 25-30 fbs teams you want describe that way. App state has not been a top 35 team either by any true measure. Also, I didn’t say any of the things about us that you are claiming. Thanks for making my point about you exaggerating everything again.

We are not last year‘s team. New coaches, additional new players, new quarterback

No matter what I think of our team or its chances I’m never going to be a coward about it in the face of the enemy, which is represented on this board. F that and F App.

App State has had a football program since 1928. Charlotte since 2013. Not a great comparison.

1 Like

clt bets we cover

Haha. You’ve literally only been in the FBS the last 2 years.

(3, but you get my point)

Wow, thanks for that info. We were unaware.

Fordham’s had a squad since 1882

No shit numnut - in response to your boy up there complaining about being one of the worst teams in FBS last two years, seemed he needed a reminder.

Eat a dick pussy

1 Like

ECU loses to NC A&T, 28-23, in Greenville today. Coach Broadway is a good one.

He was a good one.

I could see our defense giving up 60 and our offense scoring 17 so…

We’ll see. If I were App I would run up the score as much as possible. We’ll see if Lambert has any answer.

Wow did not know he retired…duh on my part.

Only answers Lambert has is where is a good lunch spot in UCity.

Broadway is only 63, and we could double his salary. Before Mike HIll got here I would have said somebody should give him a call and see if he wants five years here before he hangs up his clipboard. Now, I am thinking that perhaps I am not thinking big enough.

the score has App state -13.5 (-110) vs charlotte…

Gonna throw some lunch money on Charlotte plus the points right before kick off and money line Charlotte $100 each

Only 13.5? From reading this thread I thought we’d be getting 70 at least.

App -13.5 is stealing money.

'Fraid so.