App St Game - Over/Under

Or Vegas is objective and doesn’t have an inflated view of Apps uberness. I didn’t set the line, but that shows how small of an upset it would be if we pull this off Saturday, at least from a national perspective.

Why the line is at -13 is beyond me? I would expect it to climb as the week goes on as there should be an influx of bets coming in on App State.

Nah, that cant be it. :wink:

If we lose by less than 14 that would be a win.

1 Like

Why give them that kind of credit? I hope the team isn’t looking at it that way. If we lose 36-13 are we rushing the field and tearing down goalposts? Let’s expect to kick their asses every time we line up. One day we will.

1 Like

I’m with you 83.

The current odds in Vegas is Charlotte +13 - +14

If we keep it to 14 I think most will be happy.

I like the cut of your jib.

Watch the game, you’ll see how wrong you are :joy:

Don’t typically watch games between teams I don’t give a crap about after they are over. Maybe you can let me borrow your copy on VHS. I’m sure App could have scored at will & they were just messing with Penn State by putting up goose eggs in the 2nd & 3rd quarter. Sounds like App just wasn’t motivated by their inferior competition.

clt says Fordham would have beaten penn state

2 Likes

YOU HEARD IT HERE:

I expect App St to get up for this game.

As do I.

I expect them to claim they were not up for it whether they win or lose by 40.

1 Like

I can see why the website downplays Apps motivation though. A lot of us here on NN.N were around for the AnyGivenSaturday BS storm. I do wonder how much the animosity between these two fanbases is limited to chatpages.

Overly negative huh??
I said I would be shocked if we kept it under 4 touchdowns…we lost by more than 5.

It’s not overly negative when it’s the truth.

Here’s another example…
I’m sure you would say I’m being overly negative in regards to my expectation of getting an apology from you. I won’t get one… even though I deserve it. Another truth.

Winner!

Give me a break. It was 24-9 midway thru the 3rd. We gave up 3 long plays. Congrats. I’m sure you were happy those occurred.