App State Game

Who is coming in from out of town?

Where are we pregaming? (s9er and I will likely be at Picassos)

Whose couch am I crashing on? Who is throwing a big post game win party?

Who wants to sneak me into the student section?

Anyone who wants to who is wearing green can sleep on my couch. I live across the street from campus.

Haha, I will bring a cape, but I think I’ll leave the tights at home.

I can get a student ticket. I have season tickets so I won’t be using it. How does the system work. Can I just get the ticket and give it to you?

Sure, I already have a ticket to get me in the door.

But if someone can sneak me into the student section somehow, that’d be sweet.

I’m going to skip out of work a little early. What time you starting the consumption?

Were pregaming starting at 3pm. Everyones who’s been to my place can vouch :wink:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;267458]Haha, I will bring a cape, but I think I’ll leave the tights at home.[/QUOTE]

Can’t fit in them anymore? Come on man, you gotta go full throttle!

Uh huh. I can still fit into all of it just fine.

But I don’t drink as much as I used to.

Bump.

Who else is going to be around?

I know I’m seeing NLP and Gill’s crew. S9er will be at Picasso’s. Who else is gonna be around? Who cares if it is monday night? Go out before the game.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;267942]Bump.

Who else is going to be around?

I know I’m seeing NLP and Gill’s crew. S9er will be at Picasso’s. Who else is gonna be around? Who cares if it is monday night? Go out before the game.[/QUOTE]

I’ll go wherever…

But I don't drink as much as I used to.

That is some very sad news

[QUOTE=Chisox17;267953]That is some very sad news[/QUOTE]

wanna hear something worse. i don’t drink at all anymore.

:weep::weep::weep:
I’ve got class from 5-615 and a then a test at 630!! Im studying my butt off so that I’ll know the material well so that I can get out of their quickly. I doubt ill get a decent close seat, but I at least hope I can get in 104.
:weep::weep::weep:

[QUOTE=dax;267955]wanna hear something worse. i don’t drink at all anymore.[/QUOTE]

and that could possibly be fantastic! hang in, dax!

:weep::weep::weep: I've got class from 5-615 and a then a test at 630!! Im studying my butt off so that I'll know the material well so that I can get out of their quickly. I doubt ill get a decent close seat, but I at least hope I can get in 104. :weep::weep::weep:

I hear ya Bust. I have a test at 6:00. I have emailed my professor to see if I can take it sooner, but have not heard anything back yet.

:weep::weep::weep: I've got class from 5-615 and a then a test at 630!! Im studying my butt off so that I'll know the material well so that I can get out of their quickly. I doubt ill get a decent close seat, but I at least hope I can get in 104. :weep::weep::weep:

I scheduled my clases around games. Schools comes second LoL

[QUOTE=Gill2003;267961]I scheduled my clases around games. Schools comes second LoL[/QUOTE]

That a boy!!! I did the same when I was a student.

I scheduled my clases around games. Schools comes second LoL
I did too! ..I thought. This is the only time this happens. I made sure there were no night classes on Wednesday. Hopefully I will make it to the game ok. I just hope we win.
I hear ya Bust. I have a test at 6:00. I have emailed my professor to see if I can take it sooner, but have not heard anything back yet.
Same here. That jerk. I'd rather have a no than no answer at all. He's a 'heel, tho he seems to support us in class, but I tried to explain to him how Niners sports is my life. Guess it had no effect.