Are you ready for some niners basketball?

Football is awesome to have and def helps with the break between basketball seasons but I cannot wait until the season starts! I wanna see how last years players improved and what the new comers can do. Lester is just a nnn myth until I see him on the court but some of you are high on him so looking forward to see with my own eyes.

I just hope somehow wccb or someone else can put our away games on TV.

Niners football and basketball = way too much time spent on NNN

I’ve misplaced by bball info - when is the deadline for tickets?

I think its Sept 20th, for priority seating

I’ve still got 8 more football games to attend, soccer season and thanksgiving travel plans to worry before I can even begin to think about basketball.

You are going to all the away games? Nice!

I love football.

but basketball has always been number 1 in my heart!

Nothing quite like walking bundled up into Halton Arena on a cold winter night when we have that electric atmosphere. It’s just special.

[size=1em][/size]

[size=1em][font=Tahoma]Are you ready for some niners basketball?[/font][/size]
[size=1em][font=Tahoma]

No. Maybe during that bye week that we have in November I will be ready.[/font][/size]

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:7, topic:28260”]

[size=1em][font=tahoma]Are you ready for some niners basketball?[/font][/size]
[size=1em][font=tahoma]

No. Maybe during that bye week that we have in November I will be ready.[/font][/size][/quote]

Winter is the new downtime for Niner Nation. I might be ready for basketball after New Years.

You are going to all the away games? Nice![/quote]
Every football game this year and next, and from 2015 on any away game that is close or any away game at a “big” school aka Kentucky, VT, K State etc…at least that is my goal :smiley:

As soon as basketball season starts, my focus switches to basketball.

Football is just a nice distraction until basketball gets here.

Lindy’s has us 5th. Damn it, we’re always #1 to me!

CSM has us 2nd… we can just believe them more…

You havent been to a game in Halton lately have you?

You havent been to a game in Halton lately have you?[/quote]

Why you trying to ruin his memories man? :))

It sure does have the potential for this. I hope to see it return before I’m dead. Current odds are 10:1 that I will.

It sure does have the potential for this. I hope to see it return before I’m dead. Current odds are 10:1 that I will.[/quote]

I have no doubt it will return one day. Things could have been worse. Just think, we could be ECU.

It sure does have the potential for this. I hope to see it return before I’m dead. Current odds are 10:1 that I will.[/quote]

I think we could be good again, as in top 25… we just need to keep the kids from transfering and keep bringing in talent, it’s just taking longer than most of us would like.

I think we could be good again, as in top 25… we just need to keep the kids from transfering and keep bringing in talent, it’s just taking longer than most of us would like.[/quote]

For the time being, I’ll be happy just to see us back in the dance on a regular basis again.

I’m excited about basketball.

[quote=“Niner National, post:10, topic:28260”]As soon as basketball season starts, my focus switches to basketball.

Football is just a nice distraction until basketball gets here.[/quote]

Wow. Thought I was the only one who felt this way.