Ashlee Simps0wn3d

I’m sure a lot of the pop singers lip-synch, but it is still funny when they get caught. I can’t believe she tried to blame it on the band for playing the wrong song though… anyone buying that? :lol:

NY daily News Article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/sto…8p-210457c.html

Video of Ashlee Simpson on SNL:
https://home.comcast.net/~mr.mojo/Oops.wmv

:lol: :lmao: :popcorn:

That’s hilarious. Just another pretty face.

That is so funny. I remember watching her first song and thinking she had to be lip-synching and I missed the end of the show, so missed that debacle.If she was trying to look like shit with her outfit, she succeeded. Give me Jessica over her anytime.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 09:24 AM [b] Just another pretty face. [/b]
Well, that's your opinion. She doesn't really do anything for me.

I was actually watching SNL when that happened. The girlfriend and I just looked at each other like, “What the hell was that?” The weird thing is, the band may have played the wrong song, but someone still cued up her voice for “Pieces Of Me.” Either way, she’s busted.

Ashlee Simpson, meet Milli Vanilli. “Girl you know it’s---- Girl you know it’s---- Girl you know it’s---- Girl you know it’s---- Girl you know it’s----…”

Thank you, once again, big 5 labels/RIAA for this, your idea of “good music that we want to hear/buy”. :wacko:

:blink:

ASHLEE ON LIP-SYNCHING
From Lucky Magazine interview:

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I’m totally against it and offended by it. I’m going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I’d never lip-synch. It’s just not me.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF+Oct 25 2004, 09:49 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UNCCTF @ Oct 25 2004, 09:49 AM)

Nice gif NA…the loop makes it even more ridiculous. Those are some horrific dance moves, even if in jest. I think she has a pretty nice voice once it filters it’s way through all that high dollar voice alteration equipment. I can’t sing a lick but I bet for the right price, they could make me sound like Elton John.

IMO, pop music sucks anyway so I’m not really saddened by the revelation that Ashlee may not sing live.

She’s supposed to sing tonight on the Radio City Music Awards, should be interesting.

Make way for Hulk Hogan’s daughter, the newest pre-packaged crap queen!

[i]Originally posted by DownwithNBA[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 03:07 PM [b] Make way for Hulk Hogan's daughter, the newest pre-packaged crap queen! [/b]
At least she looks alot better than Ashlee, Plus once Hulkamania starts running wild on you there is nothing you can do....