Ask Shamarr

Charlotte signee Shamarr Bowden has agreed to answer some questions through email from the 49er fans. So, if there is a question you’d like to ask Shamarr or want me to ask him, please list it here with your name. No more than one per person please. I don’t want him to stay up all night writing an email and distract him from winning his state championship (they were in the final four last I heard). Fire away and I’ll send them off to him later today.

Jim

What attracted you to Charlotte? (Or a question along these lines, please rephrase as nessecary)

What are your goals for your collegiate career and possibly beyond?

what are your expectations for next season.

If at the end of a game your team was down 2, and you had the ball… would you prefer to shoot a 3 or drive to the basket? :biggrin:

What part of your game are you most proud of?

With the departure of Leemire, how does he feel he can help fill the void?

What did the A10 have to do with your decsion, if anything?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;300573]What did the A10 have to do with your decsion, if anything?[/QUOTE]

LOL, ask if he can name all 14 teams in the conference.

LOL, ask if he can name all 14 teams in the conference.

:thumbsup:

Ask if he can help recruit some juniors from his school to come to our school…OJ Mayo style… he helped recruit players to USC last year

Shamarr,

What do you feel is the best and worst part of your game?

Welcome to Niner Nation,

Ross

Did the success that past shooting guards have had in Bobby’s system influence your decisiuon to come to Charlotte?

[QUOTE=Chisox17;300602]Did the success that past shooting guards have had in Bobby’s system influence your decisiuon to come to Charlotte?[/QUOTE]

Success [B][I]and [/I][/B]freedom

Do you see yourself as someone who can take charge and lead, or someone who functions better taking orders?