Athletic dept request

Would it be possible for someone in the Athletic Department to get it set up to
introduce Will Healy to the Halton faithful before or at halftime of the ECU game next Tuesday ?
It would be fitting and the crowd could start a “Thank You ECU” chant.
Not mad at them anymore…I think we got the best of this deal !

1 Like

My request for the AD is the same it’s been for years.

Equipment yard sale. please.

3 Likes

Assuming Healy is in town, I imagine they will introduce him in the hospitality suites before the game, and he will take a few minutes to stoke the crowd for the good things ahead.

Before the game is fine, but he isn’t the football coach of the high donors, he is the football coach for the entire fanbase. He needs a big introduction on the floor at Halton at some point during a game.

3 Likes

If he is in town, no reason this shouldn’t happen. Great idea!

I think an introduction would be nice. I think the thank you ecu chant would be very tacky.

2 Likes

Why’s is that ??? If it weren’t for ECU we wouldn’t have Healy…I think we owe them thanks !

clt says this game isn’t the same without lebo

Agreed, tacky as hell. Besides, it’s not five years later. It’s not like Healy has proven to be the better hire over Houston, not my a Texas mile.

Introduction is great, leave it at that.

4 Likes

Thank you ECU to remind him he wasn’t our first choice? I’ll pass.

1 Like

Good point

1 Like

Turns out you got your wish here too - the surplus football jersey I bought at the athletics sell this summer was a huge hit at the UMASS game - got stopped at least half dozen times asking where I got it. An old Olsen jersey… but it is clean. :slight_smile: