Attack, Niner Faithful, Attack!

Those De-Mons are getting their heads a little too far up their rears after their win over the weekend. Someone please help smack some sense into their heads! I would, but I’m about to leave work and due to the holiday, will be unavailable for a few hours…

Just a couple of quick quotes to get you fired up

[b]WE have a lot more talent on our team then UNCC does and i think we can take them...[/b]
[b]Charlotte gave up 78 points to one of the worst offenses in NCAA Basketball. If we can just shut down their scoring attack on Wednesday night we can easily beat the 49ers.[/b]

Get your Mining Picks ready and Attack!!!

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:22 PM [b] Those De-Mons are getting their heads a little too far up their rears after their win over the weekend. Someone please help smack some sense into their heads! I would, but I'm about to leave work and due to the holiday, will be unavailable for a few hours....

Just a couple of quick quotes to get you fired up

[b]WE have a lot more talent on our team then UNCC does and i think we can take them...[/b]
[b]Charlotte gave up 78 points to one of the worst offenses in NCAA Basketball. If we can just shut down their scoring attack on Wednesday night we can easily beat the 49ers.[/b]

Get your Mining Picks ready and Attack!!! [/b]

Today’s a holiday??? :unsure:

[i]Originally posted by Savio[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:37 PM [b] Today's a holiday???? :unsure: [/b]
I hope you aren't married... If so, you might not be for long. :blink: :unsure:
[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:22 PM [b]
[b]Charlotte gave up 78 points to one of the worst offenses in NCAA Basketball...[/b]

[/b]

I can’t argue with that part of the statement.

It hurts…but it’s still the truth.

[i]Originally posted by KTown49er+Feb 14 2005, 04:40 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (KTown49er @ Feb 14 2005, 04:40 PM)

That’s the only way to defeat Saint Louis, force them up tempo and simply outscore them. And finally for once, the 49ers did.

Hey Alum, where are my chocolates? :frowning:

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Feb 14 2005, 04:38 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Feb 14 2005, 04:38 PM)
[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 06:50 PM [b] Hey Alum, where are my chocolates? :( [/b]
Hey HP, where are my flowers or my chocolate? Don't you have to whoo the female and not vice versa?? :(

CharlotteAlum, will this work for starters?

Ummmmmm, I ate the chocolates. B)

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 09:10 AM [b] CharlotteAlum, will this work for starters?

Ummmmmm, I ate the chocolates. B) [/b]

You bringing those to me at the game tomorrow night?

I’ll bring you your chocolate then too…