Attention Bulls/Bobcats Game Atendees

In case you did not notice, CharlotteAlum is dstributing tickets tonight at the IU game. Check out the info in the official Bulls/Bobcats Attendees thread.

The reason I’m mentioning this is because I know it’s easy to overlook the threads stuck at the top of the page.

Where do I pick up mine?

VegasSanderson: are they going to activate you when the bulls play charlotte?
Eddie Basden: I hope and pray, but honestly I don’t know.

Who is sitting next to Gamer? Is it Splinter? PI? Mineshaft?

Bump… just so 49erpi doesn’t forget.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;145270]Who is sitting next to Gamer? Is it Splinter? PI? Mineshaft?[/QUOTE]

I would say me, but since I’m gamer it’ll be tough.

Tickets in our rows are going for $105 now on the Bobcats website so we must have gotten a pretty good group discount. :wow: There is no way I’d pay that much to see any NBA game.

[QUOTE=Max Power;145848]Tickets in our rows are going for $105 now on the Bobcats website so we must have gotten a pretty good group discount…[/QUOTE]

I wasn’t going to say anything, but I discreetly used my connections at The Observer to help CharlotteAlum get a super deal on tickets.

The game is tomorrow night at 7:30… where are we meeting? Brixx?

Brixx is fine with me.

I don’t think the wife and I will be able to make the pregame, but we will def. be there for the game.

What time are you guys meeting at Brixx?
Where is everyone parking, 7th St. Station?

[QUOTE=allie49er;146361]What time are you guys meeting at Brixx?
Where is everyone parking, 7th St. Station?[/QUOTE]

That will definitely be the most convenient for Brixx.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;146403]That will definitely be the most convenient for Brixx.[/QUOTE]

What time are you thinking about meeting Over40?

Anybody wearing green to the game?

[QUOTE=CharlotteAlum;146416]What time are you thinking about meeting Over40?[/QUOTE]

I should be able to be there at almost any time (hopefully). I’ll probably get there at some time between 5:30 and 6. I can get there earlier if some others will be there sooner, and may just show up a little earlier anyway to have an extra cold one or 4.

I’m planning on wearing my old NN shirt, what about you guys?

[QUOTE=allie49er;146464]I’m planning on wearing my old NN shirt, what about you guys?[/QUOTE]

old NN also

Probably just wearing what I wore to work… jeans and a sweater

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;146440]I should be able to be there at almost any time (hopefully). I’ll probably get there at some time between 5:30 and 6. I can get there earlier if some others will be there sooner, and may just show up a little earlier anyway to have an extra cold one or 4.[/QUOTE]

We’ll probably be there between 5:30 and 6 as well… Got to get home, let the dogs out for a little bit, and then head on down - and well find a parking spot. See you then.