Attention Bulls/Bobcats Game Atendees

So, I shouldnā€™t have any trouble parking at 7th St. Station for the game tonight?

If you tell the attendant youā€™re eating at Brixx, you wonā€™t have to pay to park for the game. Brixx diners get free parking in that deck.

Thanks for the tip Mike.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;146477]If you tell the attendant youā€™re eating at Brixx, you wonā€™t have to pay to park for the game. Brixx diners get free parking in that deck.[/QUOTE]

Have they changed their policy? Normal the deck goes free after hours, even on weekdays.

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;146488]Have they changed their policy? Normal the deck goes free after hours, even on weekdays.[/QUOTE]

They changed their policy when the arena opened. They now charge for event parking during arena events, and I think they also charge a flat rate on weekends at night.

Mike, thanks for the info, but Iā€™m not sure if you can park there for free during arena events even if you eat there.

It wonā€™t hurt to try.

Can we get a recap of this event? Iā€™de really like to get on the wait list for the next game.

Glad everything worked out.

[QUOTE=49erpi;146650]Can we get a recap of this event? Iā€™de really like to get on the wait list for the next game.

Glad everything worked out.[/QUOTE]

Wow, Iā€™m actually surprised it took you this longā€¦

A day later and thatā€™s all you could come up with?

[QUOTE=forDniner;146651]Wow, Iā€™m actually surprised it took you this longā€¦

A day later and thatā€™s all you could come up with?[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t understand your attitude.

[QUOTE=49erpi;146653]I donā€™t understand your attitude.[/QUOTE]

You called everyone who attended this game (including me) a loser. Why wouldnā€™t I be offended? Why purposely insult (repeatedly) several niner fans and posters on this board because they chose to spend their free time supporting another niner? Not your thing - thatā€™s fine, why canā€™t you just leave it at that?

Iā€™m sure you do a lot of things that I would find boring or a waste of time but that doesnā€™t make you a loser for doing them.

[QUOTE=forDniner;146663]You called everyone who attended this game (including me) a loser. Why wouldnā€™t I be offended? Why purposely insult (repeatedly) several niner fans and posters on this board because they chose to spend their free time supporting another niner? Not your thing - thatā€™s fine, why canā€™t you just leave it at that?

Iā€™m sure you do a lot of things that I would find boring or a waste of time but that doesnā€™t make you a loser for doing them.[/QUOTE]

I was being facetious but apparently it went over your head.

I do understand your attitude but donā€™t really care. Just farqing with you.

The humor to me is not in the event itself, just the enormous production certain posters made it out to be.

[QUOTE=49erpi;146696]I was being facetious but apparently it went over your head.

I do understand your attitude but donā€™t really care. Just farqing with you.

The humor to me is not in the event itself, just the enormous production certain posters made it out to be.[/QUOTE]

No, I knew you didnā€™t care but I thought Iā€™d actually try to have a rational conversaion with you anyway (many have tried - all have failed, right?).

It would be interesting to hear why you have to be rude to everybody on the board but I guess weā€™ll have to save that story for another dayā€¦

[QUOTE=forDniner;146702]No, I knew you didnā€™t care but I thought Iā€™d actually try to have a rational conversaion with you anyway (many have tried - all have failed, right?).

It would be interesting to hear why you have to be rude to everybody on the board but I guess weā€™ll have to save that story for another dayā€¦[/QUOTE]

Canā€™t wait.

[QUOTE=49erpi;146696]The humor to me is not in the event itself, just the enormous production certain posters made it out to be.[/QUOTE]

You were the only one making it an ā€œenormous production.ā€ Take a look through the threads about the gameā€¦ you have more posts in them than anyone else does. Apparently your ā€œlifeā€ leaves you a lot of free time.

:thumbsup:

[QUOTE=Max Power;146727]You were the only one making it an ā€œenormous production.ā€ Take a look through the threads about the gameā€¦ you have more posts in them than anyone else does. Apparently your ā€œlifeā€ leaves you a lot of free time.

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Not exactly.

Well it doesnā€™t take me six months and one thousand pmā€™s to buy a ticket to a basketball game, so I seem to have a little extra time on my hands.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (mocking you, BTW)

Are you boycotting the program yet? We could use some civility around here.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;146738]Are you boycotting the program yet? We could use some civility around here.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to follow me to every thread trying to be witty?

Yes. I hope you enjoy my company.