Attention Chattanooga Campers

We are leaving at 4:00. Meet at 3:30 in the lot next to the police station.

Bring cash! I’m going to need help with gas, and it will be easier to split up payment for the campsite.

Food and beer we don’t need to get right away… we can get them in Chattytown. However, bring a cooler for your stuff.

While this is a primitive campsite, there is a bathhouse so bring whatever you’ll need.

Those of you coming up after us:
I(From 75) Exit onto I-24 (westbound towards Chattanooga) and go just over 10 miles to exit #174. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp then go 1.3 miles and our entrance will be on your left.

We can only have two cars at the site, so we’d be wise to leave one car somewhere. We’ll figure that out on Saturday, though…

I already got the cooler. In car and ready to go!

I’ll be a little late but I’ll be there.

Picking up KTown and B&E too.

While this is a primitive campsite, there is a bathhouse so bring whatever you'll need..

lol two cars and a bathhouse is hardly a primitive site.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;394207]I’ll be a little late but I’ll be there.

Picking up KTown and B&E too.[/QUOTE]

Whoa… extra campers?

SWEET!

We might need a second campsite…

Thats what the campsite calls it ‘primitive site’

[QUOTE=Chisox17;394210]lol two cars and a bathhouse is hardly a primitive site.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like my site in Nantahala. Twenty minutes from a ****ter, thirty from a cell phone reception.

Nothing like my site in Nantahala. Twenty minutes from a ****ter, thirty from a cell phone reception.

Now that’s camping

I think you’d be an excellent candidate for our Survivorman Week.

Whoa... extra campers?

SWEET!

lol two cars and a bathhouse is hardly a primitive site.
Whoa... extra campers?

SWEET!

Sweet? If you want to share a tent with B&E go ahead, but remember there are some things in life that once seen they cannot be unseen.

i’m about 10 minutes off 74 (after shelby) and have lots of camping equipment. tents, sleeping bags, etcetc. any niner is welcome to it for the weekend if you want to swing by. let me know if you’re interested.

wow. I admit to fail.

However, if anybody wants to come up, you’re more than welcome to, but our campsite is full.

Paging ninerballin… haven’t heard anything from you… you’re still in, right?

Paging ninerballin... haven't heard anything from you... you're still in, right?

Yea, I’m still game.

Coming up on Saturday instead is ftw…

Have fun. I decided to stay home.

i'm about 10 minutes off 74 (after shelby) and have lots of camping equipment. tents, sleeping bags, etcetc. any niner is welcome to it for the weekend if you want to swing by. let me know if you're interested.

Thanks! Well def have to keep that in mind.