Attention Triad Niners

I’m having some board members over to my house to watch the game. Everyone is welcome. I live in Clemmons, PM me if you are interested in attending

Can we also discuss one matter of NinerNation.net business? That is, issuing a public censure to CharlotteAlum for her CLASSLESS outburst at Mrs. Penders? :lol:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 02:48 PM [b] Can we also discuss one matter of NinerNation.net business? That is, issuing a public censure to CharlotteAlum for her [b]CLASSLESS[/b] outburst at Mrs. Penders? :lol: [/b]
I'm sure that will be a big topic of discussion since JKniner had his season tickets revoked because of her actions.
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 02:50 PM [b] I'm sure that will be a big topic of discussion since JKniner had his season tickets revoked because of her actions.[/b]
Seriously? :o

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. no.

Bump

I would be there if I was at home this weekend :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 01:48 PM [b] Can we also discuss one matter of NinerNation.net business? That is, issuing a public censure to CharlotteAlum for her [b]CLASSLESS[/b] outburst at Mrs. Penders? :lol: [/b]
I have never been so embarassed in my life. B) I would never do anything lke that myself. There I was just sitting there minding my own business and all of a sudden I was in the middle of a cat fight. B)

Kind of off topic but can any “Triad Niners” give me some feedback on the Triad area, I’m graduating in May and got a job in Greensboro and have no idea where to live. If anyone can give me a a few tips on some nice area’s I’d appreciate it. Thanks

Same here…I unfortunalty failed out of the college of my dreams 2 years ago and have yet to find a good place to watch a game at in the triad…oh yeah and…GOOD LUCK GREENSBORO SUCKS!!! wish i was at charlotte still:(