Auburn Ole Miss GIF + analysis = awesome

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/21617167/afternoon-delight-weird-saturday-so-far-let-us-count-the-ways-

Saw that last night before going to be, awesomeness.

LOL that analysis was aweosme. I would have never noticed about 90% of the stuff he pointed out.

Didn’t see the thread for this gif

(14:33:26) The_Brown_Samurai: That auburn gif is why I love college bball
(14:36:08) The_Brown_Samurai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=​-19_dGXNsxc
(14:36:17) The_Brown_Samurai: another marshal henderson clip
(14:37:33) The_Brown_Samurai: thats when he hit a 3 from 30+ feet out to tie the game
(14:37:42) The_Brown_Samurai: at the buzzer
(14:37:56) The_Brown_Samurai: right after vandy hit a three to take the lead with 3 seconds

This kid is pretty awesome.

That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

Stripes so wanted to throw his hat at Henderson, but then thought better of it and just continued his barrage of “f*** you’s”.

[quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

Stripes so wanted to throw his hat at Henderson, but then thought better of it and just continued his barrage of “f*** you’s”.[/quote]

Don’t be so disrespectful to the ol’ man…you never know, he might have whipped the kids arse. ;D

[quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

Stripes so wanted to throw his hat at Henderson, but then thought better of it and just continued his barrage of “f*** you’s”.[/quote]

Don’t be so disrespectful to the ol’ man…you never know, he might have whipped the kids arse. ;D[/quote]

I’ve got $100 that says he wouldn’t.

[quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

Don’t be so disrespectful to the ol’ man…you never know, he might have whipped the kids arse. ;D[/quote]

I’ve got $100 that says he wouldn’t.[/quote]

I don’t know, the old man stands up calmly, and the players backs off at the same time.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

I don’t know, the old man stands up calmly, and the players backs off at the same time.[/quote]

I think he was more worried about the mob of students that were about to come after him.

that article is the best thing ever written. also liked the NIU coach’s drawn up play: http://twitpic.com/byiek8

[quote=“X-49er, post:9, topic:27420”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

I don’t know, the old man stands up calmly, and the players backs off at the same time.[/quote]

I think he was more worried about the mob of students that were about to come after him.[/quote]

Old men might surprise you one day…they might be slower, but if he could have gotten the kid in a head lock I bet he could choke him out. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“919R, post:11, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:9, topic:27420”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

I think he was more worried about the mob of students that were about to come after him.[/quote]

Old men might surprise you one day…they might be slower, but if he could have gotten the kid in a head lock I bet he could choke him out. :p[/quote]

That guy is nowhere near in the shape that Nolan Ryan was when he showed Ventura what time it was.

YOLO!

That was great too.

[quote=“X-49er, post:12, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:11, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:9, topic:27420”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

Old men might surprise you one day…they might be slower, but if he could have gotten the kid in a head lock I bet he could choke him out. :p[/quote]

That guy is nowhere near in the shape that Nolan Ryan was when he showed Ventura what time it was.[/quote]

and this kid is in nowhere near the shape Ventura was either… ;D

[quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

By the look on his face I think he was just pissing in his Depends.

[quote=“919R, post:14, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:12, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:11, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:9, topic:27420”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

That guy is nowhere near in the shape that Nolan Ryan was when he showed Ventura what time it was.[/quote]

and this kid is in nowhere near the shape Ventura was either… ;D[/quote]

Probably in much better shape than Ventura.

[quote=“X-49er, post:16, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:14, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:12, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:11, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:9, topic:27420”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:8, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:7, topic:27420”][quote=“919R, post:6, topic:27420”][quote=“X-49er, post:5, topic:27420”]That old curmudgeon stood up like he was going to do something. He would have gotten his ass whipped by the Ole Miss player and the herd running over him to get to the player. Sit your ass back down before you strain something.

and this kid is in nowhere near the shape Ventura was either… ;D[/quote]

Probably in much better shape than Ventura.[/quote]

Not trying to argue here—its pointless, but I guarantee (no way to prove it of course) you Ventura was/is stronger than that kid.

Marshall Henderson looks like a white Derrio Green.

I remember those days of drinking on a budget, but I think “The Beast” is better than that shit water these guys are drinking. Hell, I would do a King Cobra 40 over that piss.

The guy on the left has been drinking the regular version, and quite a bit.