B-Ball Road Trips

Is there a Road Trip to App or ECU? Niner Fanatics? The school? Or Broach Sports Tours?

Not that I have heard. I am planning on going to the game in Boone, might regret it - but I will be there.

I’m going to boone.

Always hate missing a greenville trip, but it’s like a tuesday night or something.

Headed to Boone as well

We will have to designate a place for the Niner fans to meet up before the game

Definitely going to the game in Boone, not quite sure why the game is at 2 when the Panthers are probably playing at 1.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:6, topic:28386”]Definitely going to the game in Boone, not quite sure why the game is at 2 when the Panthers are probably playing at 1.[/quote] Mickey Mouse athletic dept in Boone. :smiley: Maybe the football game gets moved to Sunday night.

I’ll be at the game in Boone.

Can I catch a ride with someone? I don’t like mountain driving.

That is correct. Panthers are @ NO, but wish this game were not in conflict. Maybe they planned it that way so Charlotte fans would have to choose between the two and fewer NINER fans would attend the b-ball game. I hope to be in Boone if the weather and family comply.

That is correct. Panthers are @ NO, but wish this game were not in conflict. Maybe they planned it that way so Charlotte fans would have to choose between the two and fewer NINER fans would attend the b-ball game. I hope to be in Boone if the weather and family comply.[/quote]

I saw an article yesterday that said it is possible that the CAR/NO game gets picked up for the Sunday night game. Only other game that looks interesting that week right now is SEA/SF.

That is correct. Panthers are @ NO, but wish this game were not in conflict. Maybe they planned it that way so Charlotte fans would have to choose between the two and fewer NINER fans would attend the b-ball game. I hope to be in Boone if the weather and family comply.[/quote]

I saw an article yesterday that said it is possible that the CAR/NO game gets picked up for the Sunday night game. Only other game that looks interesting that week right now is SEA/SF.[/quote]

I heard the same thing. Hope it gets moved.

I saw an article yesterday that said it is possible that the CAR/NO game gets picked up for the Sunday night game. Only other game that looks interesting that week right now is SEA/SF.[/quote]

That sounds like a great idea to me.

http://www.tapproom.com/appetizers - The Tapproom would be a good place to meet up before the APP Game. Its walking distance to the arena. Good beer specials on sunday. Catch a little bit of NFL Football before heading to the game or does anyone know a better place to pre-game at in boone?
Budweiser Draft – $2/$7 Pitcher
$3 Import/Microbrew bottles
$4 Blueberry Pancake Shots
$6 Buffalo Chicken Wrap with side

As predicted, Panthers/Saints game has been switched to the night game. No conflict for those traveling to the App game.

[quote=“truninersfan, post:14, topic:28386”]http://www.tapproom.com/appetizers - The Tapproom would be a good place to meet up before the APP Game. Its walking distance to the arena. Good beer specials on sunday. Catch a little bit of NFL Football before heading to the game or does anyone know a better place to pre-game at in boone?
Budweiser Draft – $2/$7 Pitcher
$3 Import/Microbrew bottles
$4 Blueberry Pancake Shots
$6 Buffalo Chicken Wrap with side[/quote]There is nothing about a Blueberry Pancake Shot that sounds appealing. :vomit:

I would like to go but the last time I went to Boone they had a 5’8" guard shoot us
out of the gym. Place makes me nervous.

App basketball is a real dumpster fire this year. No worries here.

Check our record in Boone - it isn’t very good.

Well aware of it but they are still a dumpster fire so far this year. They won’t have one of their best players back, Jay Canty, when they play us. The last few times we’ve played in Boone:

2002 Loss in 3OT - We ended up 13-16
2008 Loss in 2OT - We ended up 11-20

I just don’t see it happening this year.