B-Ball Road Trips

Well aware of it but they are still a dumpster fire so far this year. They won’t have one of their best players back, Jay Canty, when they play us. The last few times we’ve played in Boone:

2002 Loss in 3OT - We ended up 13-16
2008 Loss in 2OT - We ended up 11-20

I just don’t see it happening this year.[/quote]

A visit from us is like their version of a NCAA regional semi-final. I expect their very best effort.

Well aware of it but they are still a dumpster fire so far this year. They won’t have one of their best players back, Jay Canty, when they play us. The last few times we’ve played in Boone:

2002 Loss in 3OT - We ended up 13-16
2008 Loss in 2OT - We ended up 11-20

I just don’t see it happening this year.[/quote]

97 team lost by 6 there and that was with Diego, Demarco, Colson, etc
We won by 4 in 95

Like I said nothing about playing in Boone gives me confidence. I hope we blow them out and on paper we should, but I am very nervous about that game.

I’m not allowed back in Boone. My record there is 0-3.

That is correct. Panthers are @ NO, but wish this game were not in conflict. Maybe they planned it that way so Charlotte fans would have to choose between the two and fewer NINER fans would attend the b-ball game. I hope to be in Boone if the weather and family comply.[/quote]

I saw an article yesterday that said it is possible that the CAR/NO game gets picked up for the Sunday night game. Only other game that looks interesting that week right now is SEA/SF.[/quote]

As predicted, Panthers/Saints game has been switched to the night game. No conflict for those traveling to the App game.[/quote]

;D

clt looks forward to flying into Boone international airport.

Tulane ! Friday night in the garden district!