Bahamas Bowl Roll Call/ Events in Nassau

I know there’s a bowl thread with news/info etc but thought I’d start a thread that had who is going along with where they’re staying, and when/where the events (official or stuff we put together) will be located. That way we’ll have a quick reference for the Niners on site.

I’ll be there 12-18 with three friends and we’re staying at the Coral at Atlantis.

I arrive on the 19th and staying at the Hilton. Hopefully, the school will have a few things for the alumni/fans attending.

2 Likes

We arrive with 6 if us on the 19th thru sunday. Staying at the Warwick. Hope to get over to the team resort for some gatherings. The AD should set up something nice for those of us attending, but we will see what happens.

1 Like

My daughter and I get there on the 18th. Staying at the Coral. 9-12 more from the lower blue lot show up on Thursday.

1 Like

About 8 members of my Fraternity from the 70’s staying at the Coral. Not cheap but we are excited to be attending our first bowl. Haven’t been this jacked since we shut down 49 after the Niners beat Michigan during the NCAA basketball playoffs in ‘77.

7 Likes

Not staying in paradise island but me and the lady will be there. Excited to see what the AD comes up with when we’re there.

1 Like

Bowl game shirt arrived today.

6 Likes

My wife and I and our two tailgate friends from the upper level of the CRI deck will be there Thursday afternoon thru Sunday. Staying at SandyPort Resort. Dan DeVos said the Foundation would be planning a get-together, but no details yet.

1 Like

Mrs EE and I are coming in Thursday, we are staying at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. Will hopefully also make it over to the Atlantis, at some point, maybe after the game?

1 Like

We arrive on the 18th and staying at the Baha Mar through Sunday.

I know the Alumni Association is finalizing detailS for a tailgate at the stadium but not sure of other events.

I hate every single one of you! Have a great time.

3 Likes

It’s great to be retired!

1 Like

My brother and I are coming in on Thursday the 19th and leaving on Saturday the 21st. We are staying at the Marriott.

1 Like

I got 5 people coming in my group. We’re flying different flights in. I’ll be there early evening Thursday and leaving Saturday afternoon. We’re staying at Sandyport Beach Resort.

2 Likes

Wife and I will be there 19-23. Staying at Warwick.

2 Likes

American Airlines has introduced what it’s calling a first-of-its-kind passport-scanning upgrade for the carrier’s mobile app that is intended to make checking in for international flights simpler and faster.

The new technology securely transmits a passenger’s key passport information directly from what’s called a Near Field Communication chip embedded in the passport. The process allows passengers to skip the often time-consuming step of having the passport information checked manually by an airline customer-service agent before passing through security and proceeding to the departure gate.

With the new app technology, customers will first be prompted to enter their passport information and then scan their passport with an iOS or Android device. The app provides instructions on how to complete the process.

American, the world’s largest airline and dominant carrier at Charlotte Douglas International Airport, said it is the first airline to make this new passport-scanning technology available on a mobile app. Noted Maya Leibman, American’s chief information officer, in a statement: “We are continuously adding features to our app to make travel easier and worry free for our customers. Mobile passport scanning removes a time-consuming step, providing our customers with a smoother check-in experience for international flights."

Maybe already noted, but I just noticed that flights from RDU are much cheaper than from CLT; especially cheaper if the savings are applied to multiple family members.

I’ll be there as well! The resort looks beautiful.

1 Like

We have 6 in my group staying at the Cove Atlantis. Four arriving on the 18th and two on the 19th.

1 Like

Arriving on the 16th. Let’s go Niners!!

1 Like