Baldwin and Iti

Our weakness is our point guard and center are very average players to say the least. There aren’t to many teams either could start for in Conf. USA.

And our heart and toughness is our weakness but that is something that can be corrected!!! We better do it fast!!!

I think if Iti and withers stay (which they both should, and will) I think we will be even better next year. I’m so sick of people talking about Eddie this and that, he hasnt had a great game in any of the last three that we lost. Whatever amount of defense we lose from Eddie leaving will be picked up in the fact that plavich won’t be on the court. Bennet from what i have heard and saw will be a point guard that could actually score if he needs to. How mitchell baldwin ever made D1 as a combo guard is beyond me. Iti has one way to go, as well as Drayton. Nance is solid. The key to next year is that Curtis has to play like a man all season long next year. I expect him to get more skilled over the summer, he doesnt need to get any stronger

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Mar 11 2005, 08:04 PM [b] I'm so sick of people talking about Eddie this and that, he hasnt had a great game in any of the last three that we lost. [/b]
Yeah, which is why we've been so good this year.
[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Mar 11 2005, 09:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Mar 11 2005, 09:47 PM)

Forget about it. It’s rally time folks. Iti, Baldwin and ESPECIALLY EDDIE, needed. B) :wacko:

Mitch hasn’t been the same since he got hurt, he was playing like the player we needed him to be until he got his 18th injury of the year in the St. Louis game.

Iti needs to give us 15 good minutes taking up space and altering shots.

I think Iti can accomplish 50% of your request…he can give us 15 minutes of taking up space!

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Mar 11 2005, 08:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Mar 11 2005, 08:47 PM)

Many niner fans tried to turn Mitch into the piece that would change our season. I recall last year the constant calls to start Mitch over Demon and so on. Now I am pretty sure why Lutz didn’t. I love Mitch and I love his speed and quickness. However, he is decent and a good ball handler but not a creater for others.

[i]Originally posted by EJNiner+Mar 11 2005, 11:52 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (EJNiner @ Mar 11 2005, 11:52 PM)
Originally posted by Powerbait@Mar 11 2005, 08:47 PM [b]

It’s not all players people geez. The coaching staff effects the shot selection of the players.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait+Mar 12 2005, 01:29 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Powerbait @ Mar 12 2005, 01:29 AM)
Originally posted by EJNiner@Mar 11 2005, 11:52 PM [b]
Originally posted by Powerbait@Mar 11 2005, 08:47 PM [b]