Banner Funding

[quote=“ninerID, post:19, topic:30570”][size=1em]I think the pause button needs to get hit.[/size]

[size=1em]Sunset is just before 6:40 on the 21st. [font=verdana]I think visibility is going to be awfully low for $1,800. I also don’t really want to support a plan flying around when we do our intro and the national anthem.[/font][/size]

[size=1em]I’m on board for helping but I think this is extremely rushed for almost 2 grand.[/size][/quote]

What would you suggest?

Also, with how funding is going, we won’t be able to hit the goal either way.

Since we fell short of our goal, I refunded everyone who donated. Expect a refund in 3-7 business days.

In addition if you think we should reorganize and try this for a future date let me know and I can try to get something set up. I understand we had some concerns about this being rushed.

Thanks and Go Niners!

[quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:22, topic:30570”]

Since we fell short of our goal, I refunded everyone who donated. Expect a refund in 3-7 business days.

In addition if you think we should reorganize and try this for a future date let me know and I can try to get something set up. I understand we had some concerns about this being rushed.

Thanks and Go Niners!

[/quote]

Thanks for sticking your neck out for this. Sorry you were hung out to dry. People start to get quiet sometimes when the time comes to pull out their wallet.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:23, topic:30570”][quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:22, topic:30570”]

Thanks and Go Niners!

[/quote]

Thanks for sticking your neck out for this. Sorry you were hung out to dry. People start to get quiet sometimes when the time comes to pull out their wallet.[/quote]

No worries, some people had concerns about darkness. Again if interest spikes back up, I’ll make another go.

In addition, please let me know (if you donated) when you received your refund.

[quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:24, topic:30570”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:23, topic:30570”][quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:22, topic:30570”]

Thanks and Go Niners!

[/quote]

Thanks for sticking your neck out for this. Sorry you were hung out to dry. People start to get quiet sometimes when the time comes to pull out their wallet.[/quote]

No worries, some people had concerns about darkness. Again if interest spikes back up, I’ll make another go.

In addition, please let me know (if you donated) when you received your refund.[/quote]

The middle tenn and rice games have 2 PM start times. No darkness to be concerned about then.

clt is reachable at clts_email@americaonline.com