Banners in Halton

No love for Malik El Tamir?

clt says they should name the floor after Malik el Tamir.

I think the answer is in your signature space. http://i47.tinypic.com/o603dt.gif[/quote]Hope you’re right. I’ve hoped that they would cover up the white cinderblocks in Halton for a long time.[/quote]

Paint them green if nothing else. Those big white blobs of space makes the place look smaller than it is, esp. on TV.[/quote]

Might need some help from Architecture grads on this, but I think painting them almost anything other than white will actually make the place look smaller. White somewhat gives the illusion that they aren’t there.

Easy solution. Video boards.

I think the answer is in your signature space. http://i47.tinypic.com/o603dt.gif[/quote]Hope you’re right. I’ve hoped that they would cover up the white cinderblocks in Halton for a long time.[/quote]

Paint them green if nothing else. Those big white blobs of space makes the place look smaller than it is, esp. on TV.[/quote]

Might need some help from Architecture grads on this, but I think painting them almost anything other than white will actually make the place look smaller. White somewhat gives the illusion that they aren’t there.[/quote]

I’d agree if we were talking about a 10’ x 10’ room, but painting them a darker color wouldn’t cause that issue.

Might need some help from Architecture grads on this, but I think painting them almost anything other than white will actually make the place look smaller. White somewhat gives the illusion that they aren’t there.[/quote]

I’d agree if we were talking about a 10’ x 10’ room, but painting them a darker color wouldn’t cause that issue.[/quote]

What about a large portrait of Judy?

I’d agree if we were talking about a 10’ x 10’ room, but painting them a darker color wouldn’t cause that issue.[/quote]

What about a lar[font=Verdana][size=78%]ge portrait of Judy?[/size][/font][/quote]

Only if she’s lifting up the front of her shirt flexing dem abs

What about a lar[font=Verdana][size=78%]ge portrait of Judy?[/size][/font][/quote]

Only if she’s lifting up the front of her shirt flexing dem abs[/quote]
How about of her smiling and holding an apple pie?

Any pics of the new banners hanging? Never liked them on the wall. And glad we ditched individual banners for NIT…that was setting the bar pretty low for accomplishments.

#postseason

I saw some video from our exhibition and it looks like the “jerseys” on the big, bland, white wall are still there.

I saw some video from our exhibition and it looks like the “jerseys” on the big, bland, white wall are still there.[/quote]Indeed, the old style jerseys are still hanging. We need video boards there now.

I saw some video from our exhibition and it looks like the “jerseys” on the big, bland, white wall are still there.[/quote]Indeed, the old style jerseys are still hanging. We need video boards there now.[/quote]I’d rather us put bigger / better video boards in the scoreboard before we do that.

I’d be happy if we just put a big vinyl wrap with great scenes from Niner history up there on those two big white walls.

From the Newberry game…

That looks so much better than the jerseys on the wall.

That looks so much better than the jerseys on the wall.[/quote]

They are still there.

That looks so much better than the jerseys on the wall.[/quote]

They are still there.[/quote]

They planning to keep them in both places? Seems odd.

I can’t imagine that the old banners will stay there. I am guessing that they need to paint or put something else there when they come down, and that probably has to be scheduled.

I saw some video from our exhibition and it looks like the “jerseys” on the big, bland, white wall are still there.[/quote]Indeed, the old style jerseys are still hanging. We need video boards there now.[/quote]I’d rather us put bigger / better video boards in the scoreboard before we do that.

I’d be happy if we just put a big vinyl wrap with great scenes from Niner history up there on those two big white walls.[/quote]

Video boards would be nice, but I’m thinking the vinyl wrap or a fresh coat of paint are more realistic within our budget.

I’d be happy if we just put a big vinyl wrap with great scenes from Niner history up there on those two big white walls.[/quote]

I know at ECU they have the video and scoreboards at the corners. This is mainly due to the low roof and no room. I bet the place would look bigger if the hanging scoreboard went away. I wonder what the cost of a four sided hanging scoreboard replacement would be vs installing two wall mounts?