Barack Obama PG 2009

[URL=http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/14/miller.obama.basketball/index.html?iref=mpstoryview]http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/14/miller.obama.basketball/index.html?iref=mpstoryview[/URL]

Never played in college… so he still has some eligibility.

Come on Bobby, let’s sign this guy!

resisting…

why isn’t this in the recruiting forum? come on guys, let’s get organized!

Wait a minute, he doesn’t have eligibility. He already went to college. It’s the NCAA sticking it to us again.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]14.2.1 Five-Year Rule[/B] - A student-athlete shall complete his or her seasons of participation within five calendar years from the beginning of the semester or quarter in which the student-athlete first registered for a minimum full-time program of studies in a collegiate institution

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;377219]Wait a minute, he doesn’t have eligibility. He already went to college. It’s the NCAA sticking it to us again.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]14.2.1 Five-Year Rule[/B] - A student-athlete shall complete his or her seasons of participation within five calendar years from the beginning of the semester or quarter in which the student-athlete first registered for a minimum full-time program of studies in a collegiate institution

[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Yeah, he’s definitely past the “5 years to play 4” rule

He’ll be the president by then, I’m pretty sure he can amend that if he wants to haha.

Has rivals got anything on him?

I think I’ve heard he practiced with some highly ranked team.

[QUOTE=The Lax;377221]Yeah, he’s definitely past the “5 years to play 4” rule[/QUOTE]

So was that 40 year old wide receiver that played at South Carolina.

The NCAA has the final say for that.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Obama or not though… this is us we’re talking about.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;377236]So was that 40 year old wide receiver that played at South Carolina.

The NCAA has the final say for that.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Obama or not though… this is us we’re talking about.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, the older people who have played in the NCAA never finished college. They dropped out, and thus still had part of their 5 academic years to play their 4 athletic ones

i’m for it. he couldn’t be any worse at basketball than he is as a politician

[QUOTE=The Lax;377237]As far as I know, the older people who have played in the NCAA never finished college. They dropped out, and thus still had part of their 5 academic years to play their 4 athletic ones[/QUOTE]

So technically, I still have three years of eligibility?

Sweet… Bobby, sign me up!