Basden, Plav, Curt Shine

Great game for shining in from of the scouts. There was some comparrison by the comentators of Plav and Steve Kurr…
It was an excellent opportunity to shine and that they did with a nearly flawless game against some great competition.

I was told that there was a scout form the Clippers watching Eddie today. I don’t know if there were others there.

There were six scouts listed on the seating chart in the media room, including the Clippers and Bobcats. Sorry, I dont remember the others.

Eddie as a future Bobcat would be great!

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 10:33 PM [b] Eddie as a future Bobcat would be great! [/b]
That may be the only chance the NBA has of ever getting me to purchase a ticket or view a game on TV.
[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Feb 5 2005, 10:35 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Feb 5 2005, 10:35 PM)

I understand a NFL scout was in attendance and wants to sign the guy that threw the football at the official.

B)

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 11:07 PM [b] I understand a NFL scout was in attendance and wants to sign the guy that threw the football at the official.

B) [/b]

lmao

Give our frontline some respect. CURT and EDDIE in particular DID NOT shy away from contact or act intimidated vs. Cincy’s front line. They were very agressive and thats what was missing in the away game. Great job, guys! No fade aways!

Iron 9er, I like your signature.

I thought you would, Over40. I thought you would.

:stuck_out_tongue: