Basden recalled by Chicago

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-060313bullsmoves,1,3166766.story?coll=cs-bulls-headlines

It’s Butter’s turn next.

Lets see if he can stay this time…

We play Chicago on March 31st. I dont know if anyone else is interested but Im pretty sure tix are cheap for the games and it would be fun to go see Eddie play again. If anyone else wants to I would like to go to the game (i’ve never been before anyways) in my Niner Nation shirt and maybe get a 40… 9er chant going when he does play (if he get game time at all) or an Eddie chant. Might be kinda weird since hes not playing for Charlotte but I stuck with the Bulls after Jordan left so atleast I know I wouldnt care. I may hopefully get some of my friends to go if anyone would like to join. All are welcome.

EDIT: Oh, and there are no NCAA games played that day so no worries about that either.

Bobcats are garbage, i’d cheer for any former 49er over the entire team anyday :stuck_out_tongue:

We play Chicago on March 31st. I dont know if anyone else is interested but Im pretty sure tix are cheap for the games and it would be fun to go see Eddie play again.

Oh hell yes!! Let’s do this!!

[QUOTE=49or bust;161561]We play Chicago on March 31st. I dont know if anyone else is interested but Im pretty sure tix are cheap for the games and it would be fun to go see Eddie play again. If anyone else wants to I would like to go to the game (i’ve never been before anyways) in my Niner Nation shirt and maybe get a 40… 9er chant going when he does play (if he get game time at all) or an Eddie chant. Might be kinda weird since hes not playing for Charlotte but I stuck with the Bulls after Jordan left so atleast I know I wouldnt care. I may hopefully get some of my friends to go if anyone would like to join. All are welcome.

EDIT: Oh, and there are no NCAA games played that day so no worries about that either.[/QUOTE]

No disrespect or anything. But, I never considered the bob craps as “we”. Go Eddie ! Set a steal record at bob crap arena.

No disrespect or anything. But, I never considered the bob craps as "we". Go Eddie ! Set a steal record at bob crap arena.
That might change as UNC Charlotte rolls out the new Sports Marketing Masters program.

But nonetheless, Eddie > Bobcats any day of the week.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;161597]That might change as UNC Charlotte rolls out the new Sports Marketing Masters program.

But nonetheless, Eddie > Bobcats any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

I can’t wait to see when they will hire the first Niner. I may change my mind. But, for now they can keep their tickets and enjoy the games themselves.

[QUOTE=Niner89;161605]I can’t wait to see when they will hire the first Niner. I may change my mind. But, for now they can keep their tickets and enjoy the games themselves.[/QUOTE]

Henry Williams does broadcasting for them. And it says Charlotte on their jerseys, which counts for something, doesn’t it?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;161597]That might change as UNC Charlotte rolls out the new Sports Marketing Masters program.[/QUOTE]

UNCC and Sports Marketing? Those two terms don’t even belong on the same page together!

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;161611]Henry Williams does broadcasting for them. And it says Charlotte on their jerseys, which counts for something, doesn’t it?[/QUOTE]

They’re going to have to do a bit better than that. I like to see a couple of Niners on the floor. Until then, the bob heels can still hanging on to their tickets.

Henry Williams does broadcasting for them. And it says Charlotte on their jerseys, which counts for something, doesn't it?

Not to me.

[QUOTE=N1NER;161626]UNCC and Sports Marketing? Those two terms don’t even belong on the same page together![/QUOTE]

We’ll probably be hearing a lot more of it before long. Maybe then we could actually have some marketing for our own program!

[URL=http://www.publicrelations.uncc.edu/default.asp?id=15&objId=91]UNC Charlotte to add master’s degree in sports marketing, management [/URL]

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;161611]Henry Williams does broadcasting for them. And it says Charlotte on their jerseys, which counts for something, doesn’t it?[/QUOTE]

I agree Mike, some fans on here are doing exactly what we complain about. Trashing the local team???

[QUOTE=BigTimeNiner;161686]I agree Mike, some fans on here are doing exactly what we complain about. Trashing the local team???[/QUOTE]

You meant local teams such as Duke, UNC-Ch ect. ?

[QUOTE=C49er;161663]We’ll probably be hearing a lot more of it before long. Maybe then we could actually have some marketing for our own program!

[URL=http://www.publicrelations.uncc.edu/default.asp?id=15&objId=91]UNC Charlotte to add master’s degree in sports marketing, management [/URL][/QUOTE]

That’s what I’m hoping for in the future.

[QUOTE=Niner89;161690]You meant local teams such as Duke, UNC-Ch ect. ?[/QUOTE]

What I meant was that if people can make the argument that the Niners deserve the public’s respect because it says Charlotte on the uniforms, the Bobcats should get the respect of those same people. They’re our city’s team, too. If that’s not a two-way street for fans, why not?

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;161695]What I meant was that if people can make the argument that the Niners deserve the public’s respect because it says Charlotte on the uniforms, the Bobcats should get the respect of those same people. They’re our city’s team, too. If that’s not a two-way street for fans, why not?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, seems to me the Bobcats were forced on us thanks to the crappy NBA butt kissing city council led by the mayor. Last I checked the majority of the people voted against the arena which in my book is a vote against the NBA.

[QUOTE=CPA_Niner;161699]I don’t know, seems to me the Bobcats were forced on us thanks to the crappy NBA butt kissing city council led by the mayor. Last I checked the majority of the people voted against the arena which in my book is a vote against the NBA.[/QUOTE]

That is a big reason why the Bobcats don’t have much support. The fact that they really suck doesn’t help either. I just don’t like the NBA in general… why would I want to watch a bunch of millionaires half ass it up and down the court? The intensity, atmosphere, and competitiveness of college basketball all make it much more entertaining in my eyes.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;161695]What I meant was that if people can make the argument that the Niners deserve the public’s respect because it says Charlotte on the uniforms, the Bobcats should get the respect of those same people. They’re our city’s team, too. If that’s not a two-way street for fans, why not?[/QUOTE]

While I agree that if I were an NBA fan, I should be a fan of the Bobcats, I am not.

That is not a fair comparison, only because we are not supporting ANY NBA team.