Baseball Hosts No. 1 North Carolina Wednesday

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;168211]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega

Your comments and the above link imply that it will be a million times better than what is in place today. Will the price of admission increase by the same factor?

Again using the link above, I’d be willing to settle for a kilo first class stadium and use part of the extra funds for an on campus football stadium.

Of course a mega first class stadium MAY already include the ability to allow football games to be played there.[/QUOTE]

THE NEW STADIUM WILL BE MEGA BETTER, TRUST ME!
no football though.

[QUOTE=metro;168273]THE NEW STADIUM WILL BE MEGA BETTER, TRUST ME!
no football though.[/QUOTE]
We won’t have football next year, but we will have football…

No doubt the stadium is going to be renovated. From what I hear, the drawing phase is nearly complete and they’re scheduled to start actual construction right after the season, to be complete by next February or March for the 2007 season (no time missed). You can take it to the bank, it’s being renovated. I think decisions are being made right now on what we can afford to include now, and what we will have to shelf for later.

If you have any spare money laying around and want to donate it, it’s going to be first-class all the way. I won’t get into speculation, but I’ve talked with several players and from what they’re telling me, it would be crazy if we can get everything they’re talking about.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;168295]I think decisions are being made right now on what we can afford to include now, and what we will have to shelf for later.QUOTE]

BINGO! There have been some obstacles! Whatever we are able to do will be a major upgrade.

how about them UNCG Spartans taking care of the #1 ranked Tar Heels on Tuesday!!!

[QUOTE=GSOSpartan;169412]how about them UNCG Spartans taking care of the #1 ranked Tar Heels on Tuesday!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats! They obviously did not take your team with a losing record seriously and you kicked some tar hole butt! Maybe one day when they don’t bring their A game to Charlotte, we will too. Enjoy!!