Baseball @ S. Carolina 3/5

This is the thread for anybody going to the game @ USC this Wed.

If you’re driving and don’t mind letting a few NN.Ners ride, post how many seats you have.

If you want to ride with somebody, post as well.

Kind of like the ticket thread… let’s get Niner Nation down there!

GO NINERS!

:49ers:

btw, I’d like to ride with somebody.

However if it comes to it, I can drive, have seating for 3 more (or 4 uncomfortably) if somebody wants to throw some gas money my way.

I’d rather ride though… Ford Explorer+$3/gallon=broke me. :weep:

dont you mean 3/5?

dont you mean 3/5?

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

wow.

I know it’s already been posted, but just so you know, the game time has moved from 7pm to 4pm.

I’ll be there with two of my friends!!! Pumped!!!

I’m going.

[QUOTE=Jim Utter;300787]I’m going.[/QUOTE]

I’ll be there. Don’t forget, we have a game tomorrow. We need to win that one before we start looking toward USC.

I’m not trying to look forward… this isn’t a “lets get pumped” thread (yet)

I’m just trying to get some people carpooling… no sense in 40 people taking 40 cars if we can get 40 people there in 10 cars.

I think I [I]am [/I]going to drive… I got 3 seats available, $10 for gas if you don’t mind…

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;300776]I know it’s already been posted, but just so you know, the game time has moved from 7pm to 4pm.[/QUOTE] HUH ??? Any idea why they changed the game time? That won’t even give some of the USC fans time to get there.

they have a basketball game vs. kentucky that night.

Would it be un-Ninerish to stick around for that?

I am conveniently going to see accts in SC this week for some mysterious reason. I need to check with the ticket office to see if we have a block of seats, I have desire to sit with “missing teeth nation.”

I am conveniently going to see accts in SC this week for some mysterious reason. I need to check with the ticket office to see if we have a block of seats, I have desire to sit with "missing teeth nation."

they don’t have reserved seating do they?

it would be beneficial to them though to reserve a section for Niner Nation. I’m sure they’d love for us all to be dispersed through their crowd.

for game is it okay to buy tickets when we get there or call ahead…I might have seats with a player from our team and his parents but not completely sure yet…just wondering what i should do

I would assume it would be ok to get them at the gate. Frye is a pretty big stadium (5,000) and I doubt they’ll pack it on a Wednesday afternoon.

This is ripe for Niner Nation to show up loud, proud, and in good numbers.

I’m going. Not sure of our plans but it would be cool to meet up somewhere and eat and maybe have a few before heading to the game.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;300851]HUH ??? Any idea why they changed the game time? That won’t even give some of the USC fans time to get there.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know… the cynic in me thinks it has to do with keeping our fans from coming, but there’s probably a better reason than that.

I may have to be sick Wednesday.

I was tempted to go before the time change. I hope we have a good showing in the stands and on the field.

They are a really good team and it should be an early measuring stick as to where we are.

USC has who I consider the best hitter in all of college baseball, Justin Smoak. I am pretty sure he will be a first round pick. He hit 2HR yesterday to defeat Clemson. Kid is fun to watch swing the bat. You can practically hear his swing its so fast.

[QUOTE=metro;301019]USC has who I consider the best hitter in all of college baseball, Justin Smoak. I am pretty sure he will be a first round pick. He hit 2HR yesterday to defeat Clemson. Kid is fun to watch swing the bat. You can practically hear his swing its so fast.[/QUOTE]

I saw him the other day in a couple of ABs vrs Clemson on the highlights out of Greenville. He’s swinging right now like the ball looks like a beach ball.

He’s on everything.