Baseball vs Missouri

Great day at the Hayes today. Even though we spilt the 2 games, both were great baseball games to watch. First game ended with a walk off, come from behind, 2 RBI single by Cory Tilton. The second game, the Niners came back to tie it up in the 9th, but lost in 12 innings 4-2.

Great crowd that included NN.N legend Chisox.

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:21, topic:24992”]Great day at the Hayes today. Even though we spilt the 2 games, both were great baseball games to watch. First game ended with a walk off, come from behind, 2 RBI single by Cory Tilton. The second game, the Niners came back to tie it up in the 9th, but lost in 12 innings 4-2.

Great crowd that included NN.N legend Chisox.[/quote]

A lot of bad fans there. Glad to not be alone. The defensive stand in the top of the 9th: bases loaded, 0 out was fantastic. Got two on forces at the plate then barely got the third out on a tough grounder to first. Tremendous momentum shift.

Anyone looking for something positive to get behind on campus should come check this team out. They are a lot of fun. Oh yeah, and they win, which is nice.

Game four at Noon tomorrow. Niners trying to take the series 3-1!

[quote=“NLP, post:22, topic:24992”][quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:21, topic:24992”]Great day at the Hayes today. Even though we spilt the 2 games, both were great baseball games to watch. First game ended with a walk off, come from behind, 2 RBI single by Cory Tilton. The second game, the Niners came back to tie it up in the 9th, but lost in 12 innings 4-2.

Great crowd that included NN.N legend Chisox.[/quote]

A lot of bad fans there. Glad to not be alone. The defensive stand in the top of the 9th: bases loaded, 0 out was fantastic. Got two on forces at the plate then barely got the third out on a tough grounder to first. Tremendous momentum shift.[/quote]

Yeah, I can’t believe they let some of the shoutbox gang into the stadium. Those bad fans almost ruined the atmosphere.

It was great to tailgate and watch an awesome NINERS WIN with you guys!

NINERS BASEBALL!!

I hope you guys did not have a non board sanctioned tailgate today. You bunch of outlaws.

Niners win by 2 TDs today 22-7. Much different game than the other 3 in the series.

WOW! Great weekend against a pretty good team. Keep it up NINERS!!

Converting folks to DoughQ fans always makes for a good weekend.

Great weekend of baseball. Oh yeah, and we have a team on campus that competes. Two 1 run games and a 2 run game in extra innings. We have some good pitching this year that could take us a long way. Chapel Hill Tues, Screw them! Lets go Niners!

[quote=“N1NER, post:30, topic:24992”]Great weekend of baseball. Oh yeah, and we have a team on campus that competes. Two 1 run games and a 2 run game in extra innings. We have some good pitching this year that could take us a long way. Chapel Hill Tues, Screw them! Lets go Niners![/quote] Our team is good all right. Personally, I would like to beat the Holes worse than they beat us a couple of years ago. Can’t remember the exact score. Something like 17-0.

I really hope we show up the tarholes this tuesday. if I didnt have class I would definitely make the trip. I heard their baseball fans are weak

You heard correctly. We may have had more fans than them in chapel hiLl last year.

can’t wait for cheaterhill to play here later on in the season. maybe we can piss their coach off like last time

There weren’t more butts in the seats than there were for the Chapel Hill game.

There weren’t more butts in the seats than there were for the Chapel Hill game.[/quote]

He’s talking about at Chapel Hill, not at home vs Mizzou

Correct. There were probably more Niner fans than unc fans in Chapel Hill last year.

So what’s the Moose Call?

Charlotte 49ers Baseball Ross Steedley Interviews

we should get all the students to make that sound at the same time when he does. it would be ridiculously funny/awesome