Baseball vs. WCU Tuesday April 28 - 2nd Harvest Food Bank Food Drive

Niner Nation

I’ve helped organize, with the help of the Charlotte 49ers Marketing and Ticketing offices, a food drive for 2nd Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.

This food drive will take place at the 49ers baseball game vs. WCU on Tuesday April 28th at Robert & Mariam Hayes stadium here on campus.

Gates open at 5pm, game starts at 6pm.

Drop off one non-perishable food item in the 2nd Harvest Food Bank barrels in front of the stadium, and receive one free general admission seating area ticket. Maximum one ticket per person.

That’s right, bring a can of food, get in free.

Students and season ticket holders, you too can donate food, and I hope you will.

I’ll have a few 49ers Insider t-shirts on hand as well.

Support the 49ers and help those who are less fortunate WITNESS THE POWER of NINER NATION!

My current sig below explains. I’ll be bumping this alot, so be ready.

Thanks!

In!

In!

Glad to hear it.

bump 1

bump 2

bump 3

bump 4

This is tomorrow…

Please donate, even if you get in free already.

got my cans bagged and ready to go

got my cans bagged and ready to go

Awesome Dan,

I’ll be manning the barrels with a friend of mine. I’ll be the bigger more handsome guy. I’ll have some Insider t-shirts, make sure I give you one.

thanks!

I’ll likely get out there as well.

Awesome Dan,

I’ll be manning the barrels with a friend of mine. I’ll be the bigger more handsome guy. I’ll have some Insider t-shirts, make sure I give you one.

thanks!

I have one but thank you. I’d rather you give one to some kid at the game with his dad or friends wearing another schools clothing. (Ill still donate the cans though)

I have one but thank you. I'd rather you give one to some kid at the game with his dad or friends wearing another schools clothing. (Ill still donate the cans though)

I wasn’t sure if you had one or not.

I’ve got several size small shirts that i didn’t realize i had, so I’ll be looking for kids to give them too. I’ll keep my other school’s gear radar up too.

The baseball parents will be made aware of the food drive as well.

The baseball parents will be made aware of the food drive as well.

Awesome, thanks BD!

okay, one last bump for this event.

thanks