Basketball Game Day Experience

During intros, why are the curtains not being closed anymore? I see them hanging and plenty of game day workers. The intro and lights look better when it’s dark.

We are winning games. I don’t give a rats rear end about some dang curtains

1 Like

I don’t ever remember there being curtains during intros?

Just saw a tweet from Matt Doherty praising Sanchez for a good win and how we had a good crowd for a holiday game…he was also spotted at our last game too.

WTF is Matt Doherty doing hanging out at our games lately?

Entry curtains use to be closed, especially during day games. The courts lighting looks way better when dark.

He lives in Charlotte.

Maybe Doherty is hoping Sanchez will allow him to come into practice and make the players run suicides in their jock straps to punish them yet teach toughness and discipline as a by product.

I thought I saw him yesterday. But I decided it couldn’t be. Guess it was. As for the crowd, post game radio commentary said it was just above 3,800. Seemed more than that.

Also wife and I got to meet Coach Healy as he was working Section 122. Seems younger in person.

I saw him at the bottom of the staircase in 122 as well. He was talking to a fan (perhaps you). I had the same thought that he looked younger in person.

1 Like

clt says doharty wants to watch a good MBB team

AD, thanks for closing the curtains during pregame intros. It’s all in the details.

1 Like

Sign with wrong direction pointing to “basketball parking” still in traffic circle near University City Blvd.
(Speaking of details)