BCS/Conference Expansion and Anti Trust issues

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:20, topic:23260”]You live to close to Columbia, SC, to believe any of that. The Gamecocks could go 0-11 and they’re still gonna fill the stands.

Besides you just made the point when you said non BCS will become the equivalent of DII. I dont care how bad it is as a perpetual BCS doormat, you’d rather be that than a non entity.[/quote]

And you’re not getting my point, they’ll become doormats and their fans will revolt. They need the non-BCS to make them relevant. Right now they have the money and some relevance, why vote to become irrelevant when they’ll get the money anyway.

They’re doormats now, and have been for a long damn time. So no, I don’t get your point.

Their FANS don’t precieve them as doormats because they can still get 4 OOC wins by scheduling Sun Belt, MAC or FCS teams and still go to the This Bowl Sucks Bowl in Suckass, Alabama.

When they can only schedule othe BCS programs they will no longer be finishing 6 and 6 but 2 and 10 and their fans won’t be able to pretend their program is relevant anymore. Their aren’t enough Dukes, Vandys, Baylors and Northwesterns to play everybody’s OOC schedule.