Bearcat Watch??

I talked to some guy who does sound in the SAC tonight and he mentioned something about Bearcat watch. I camped out for Cincy tickets 3 years ago, but it didn’t have a name or anything. Supposedly this stuff is being held in the SAC. Anybody have any ideas or info?

Good question. Hey Lefty, let the man know everything about Bearcat Watch please. :lol:

I have heard about bearkat niki but what the heck is bearcat watch?

[i]Originally posted by BPfor3[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:30 PM [b] I have heard about bearkat niki but what the heck is bearcat watch? [/b]
A bearcat watch has one big paw & one little paw. One paw represents the minute & the other one represents the hour. It has a built-in cookoo alarm that looks like Bob Huggins. One more thing. No matter how much you wind it, it still doesn't work in Halton Arena.

B)

[i]Originally posted by franchise49er[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:26 PM [b] Good question. Hey Lefty, let the man know everything about Bearcat Watch please. :lol: [/b]
I must be missing something. :wacko:
[i]Originally posted by ManUNiner[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:09 PM [b] I talked to some guy who does sound in the SAC tonight and he mentioned something about Bearcat watch. I camped out for Cincy tickets 3 years ago, but it didn't have a name or anything. Supposedly this stuff is being held in the SAC. Anybody have any ideas or info? [/b]
The "Cincy All-Nighter" event was started 3 years ago to give the students camping out something to do during the night. It is so-sponsored by several groups: Rec. Facilities, Intramurals, Athletics, CAB, etc. There are several events, a band, giveaways, etc. held in the SAC till 1 or 2 in the morning the night before Cincy tickets go out.