BEASTIE BOYS IN CLT

[B]THE BEASTIE BOYS ARE COMING TO CHARLOTTE!![/B] Amos’ Southend none the less. Just got my tickets. They went on sale at 10. I would have posted this sooner but I had to ensure I got tickets. This is going to be unbelievable! My brother saw them at Virgin Fest I believe it was and said they were incredible from far away. Imagine it close up! I can’t wait!!

The show is Oct. 27.
[URL]http://www.beastieboys.com/[/URL]
[URL]http://www.amossouthend.com/mainText.htm[/URL]

Link for buying:
[URL=http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSearch?action=displayPerformance&pageNumber=0&pageSize=10&searchType=venue&queryString=action%3dvenueSearch%26venue_id%3d1842%26searchType%3dvenue]http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onlineSearch?action=displayPerformance&pageNumber=0&pageSize=10&searchType=venue&queryString=action%3DvenueSearch%26venue_id%3D1842%26searchType%3Dvenue[/URL]

[B]
I AM SO STOKED!!![/B] :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I’ve heard they generally are mediocre at best when it comes to their live show.

Looks like they are sold out.

Looks like they are sold out.
Not surprised but quite impressive. About an hour and a half. That was only supposed to be a "presale" my brother said. hah

Wow, the Beastie Boys. Pretty cool. Always was a Beastie fan.

I got two tickets, I am pumped, have always been a long time fan of the Beastie Boys and Santogold’s debut was fantastic as was her mixtape with Diplo. I will just drink through Sheryl Crow.

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see more tickets available at 10 tomorrow, today was intended to be just a presale. Amos’ in my past experiences can sometimes **** up on their information though, so it very well could be sold out.

What is even better is Amos’ just announced that in later November Q-Tip will be having a live show with The Cool Kids opening, that will be an unbelievable hip hop show.

I got 2 tickets as well. Someone posted this on another forum I read and I jumped!

how much were tickets

Ive got an ad on craigslist looking for tickets. I LOVE, AND I MEAN [B]LOVE[/B] THE BEASTIE BOYS. I wish I had known sooner, now they are sold out. Im going to do anything I can to get a couple tickets.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;350516]how much were tickets[/QUOTE]

After the fees, 41 a ticket, 35 face value. A bit more than what I would pay for a show, but I figure, I would have gladly payed 30 for Beastie Boys alone, and at the most 20 for Santogold, so it is worth it to me.

I love them, but I am a broke college student.

I got two tickets, I am pumped, have always been a long time fan of the Beastie Boys and Santogold's debut was fantastic as was her mixtape with Diplo. I will just drink through Sheryl Crow.

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see more tickets available at 10 tomorrow, today was intended to be just a presale. Amos’ in my past experiences can sometimes **** up on their information though, so it very well could be sold out.

What is even better is Amos’ just announced that in later November Q-Tip will be having a live show with The Cool Kids opening, that will be an unbelievable hip hop show.

Oh snap! I want to see Q-Tip. I really want to see ATCQ tho.

I love them, but I am a broke college student.
What happened to your Jew gold? :tongue:

Q-Tip too, well 50 cups of coffee and you know its on.

It’s sabotaaaaaawwwwwge!

Are the Beastie boys supporting Obama in hopes that “talent” can be redistributed to the less fortunate like them?

[QUOTE=ninerID;351168]Are the Beastie boys supporting Obama in hopes that “talent” can be redistributed to the less fortunate like them?[/QUOTE]

:lmao::rofl:

It was a fun time. I enjoyed Sheryl Crow a lot more than I expected I would. Beastie Boys kicked ass. I actually didn’t enjoy them as much as I thought I would but I think I just can’t get into a rap concert as much (and I had a GDMFN headache). It was still quite cool. No Sabatawwggge or Shadrach or Negotiation Limerick File tho :confused: .

I thought the Beastie Boys did a really great set, but Santogold stole the show. I was already a big fan of her album but her stage presence and backup dancers were fantastic. Sheryl Crow was meh, but that is expected since I find her music to be boring.

It was a fun time. I enjoyed Sheryl Crow a lot more than I expected I would. Beastie Boys kicked ass. I actually didn't enjoy them as much as I thought I would but I think I just can't get into a rap concert as much (and I had a GDMFN headache). It was still quite cool. No Sabatawwggge or Shadrach or Negotiation Limerick File tho :/ .

Hmmm, your reaction is a lot different that what you told me previously. Could it be that Mr. Johnny was right?