Benjamin Lemay-2016 RB (Verbal)

According to 247Sports, LeMay is the 23rd player and 5th running back in his class.

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw this today! One 247sports article refers to him as a four-star prospect so he may be our first ever. Not that it really matters but it would still be great to hit that milestone!

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw this today! One 247sports article refers to him as a four-star prospect so he may be our first ever. Not that it really matters but it would still be great to hit that milestone![/quote]

Well if he’s still committed to us next December he’ll drop to a two star, no fear there. ::slight_smile:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article11271269.html

Wow. I see why it took an extra day for that story. That’s Pulitzer material Langston.

If you look closely, you can actually see Mr Wertz punching the clock.

Wow. I see why it took an extra day for that story. That’s Pulitzer material Langston.

If you look closely, you can actually see Mr Wertz punching the clock.[/quote]

We got more than three positive words about us. We need to be happy and know our role.

No. No. This is no joke.
We’re not HOT SPORTS NEWS, but when we land a local 3* recruit, we should BOTH be recognized.
And for it not to happen is a reflection on the local paper. Shame on them!

If you look closely, you can actually see Mr Wertz punching the clock.[/quote]

clt says that deaned smith book ain’t going to right itself.

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw this today! One 247sports article refers to him as a four-star prospect so he may be our first ever. Not that it really matters but it would still be great to hit that milestone![/quote]

Well if he’s still committed to us next December he’ll drop to a two star, no fear there. ::)[/quote]

If he rushes for 1500 yards & scores 30 TD’s I will have no fear at all!

Well if he’s still committed to us next December he’ll drop to a two star, no fear there. ::)[/quote]

If he rushes for 1500 yards & scores 30 TD’s I will have no fear at all![/quote]
Yeah, we’ll have more to worry about if he does all that.

If he rushes for 1500 yards & scores 30 TD’s I will have no fear at all![/quote]
Yeah, we’ll have more to worry about if he does all that.[/quote]

Ah if he really wants to stay home and play with his brother again, I think it will stick. Even an offer from Bama may not change his mind if Charlotte is where his heart is! Fingers crossed and we will see!

Going to another school would probably displease mom and dad and the grands. This way they can watch both their boys play. I bet this commitment will stick.

possibly a larger influence that hasn’t been mentioned is that if he were to begin to get high-major offers, he has his brother to provide some insight into that side of things. So I would think that would benefit us as well.

Regardless it’s great to get this verbal and hope to see him in Niner Green!

Absolute stud. Great signing for Niners. His stats will explode this year being focus in Butler off this yr. last yr they were pass first and read option with Anthony Ratliff at QB.

Benji is very strong runner, good speed and great vision. Comes from talented family. Haven’t talked with him much but was very polite and well spoken the times I have.

Very excited to have him committed. Hope he doesn’t get swayed in recruiting but feel his brothers experiences will help him choose to stay.

now THAT is a MAN! :o ;D

Do you think our staff will pull the offer with everything going on with some of the players at Butler that Lemay is involved with currently? He has not played the past few weeks and supposely suspended for 4 games.

[quote=“woodniner, post:37, topic:29435”]Do you think our staff will pull the offer with everything going on with some of the players at Butler that Lemay is involved with currently? He has not played the past few weeks and supposely suspended for 4 games.[/quote]My guess is it depends on what the transgression is.

I am not sure of all the details except what I have read on a high school football blog, but it seems a video was involved, several players, and the police are now involved.

[quote=“moss2k, post:38, topic:29435”][quote=“woodniner, post:37, topic:29435”]Do you think our staff will pull the offer with everything going on with some of the players at Butler that Lemay is involved with currently? He has not played the past few weeks and supposely suspended for 4 games.[/quote]My guess is it depends on what the transgression is.[/quote]sexual stuff i believe. I only read one early news report about it before it was even known who was involved, but it mentioned several football players and a 15 year old girl.