Best Donut (Doughnut)?

HANDS DOWN, WITHOUT QUESTION, CASE CLOSED, END OF STORY, PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN…

THE BEST DONUT IN UNIVERSE IS…

[SIZE=6][B][COLOR=Navy]BRITT’S DONUTS[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[URL]http://www.carolinabeach.net/britts1.html[/URL]
[URL]http://cityguides.msn.com/articles/article.aspx?cp-documentid=19549113&page=2[/URL]

If you guys haven’t had the honor and privilege of experiencing the ULTIMATE donut…
what is the best donut? And where do you it?

+= DOUGH-Q

[QUOTE=SWOLE49er;424688]HANDS DOWN, WITHOUT QUESTION, CASE CLOSED, END OF STORY, PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN…

THE BEST DONUT IN UNIVERSE IS…

[SIZE=6][B][COLOR=Navy]BRITT’S DONUTS[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[URL]http://www.carolinabeach.net/britts1.html[/URL]
[URL]http://cityguides.msn.com/articles/article.aspx?cp-documentid=19549113&page=2[/URL]

If you guys haven’t had the honor and privilege of experiencing the ULTIMATE donut…
what is the best donut? And where do you it?[/QUOTE]

I don’t care what you say.

Unless you’ve put BBQ on it, you haven’t had the ‘best donut in the universe’.

I don't care what you say.

Unless you’ve put BBQ on it, you haven’t had the ‘best donut in the universe’.

Sir, I respectfully disagree. When that pulled pork makes contact with that doughnut, they fuse to become another entity all together. They are no longer doughnut, they are no longer BBQ, they are Dough-Q. They cannot be separated. I’d like to see you try to get that BBQ sauce off of that doughnut.

Sir, I respectfully disagree. When that pulled pork makes contact with that doughnut,[B] they fuse to become another entity all together[/B]. They are no longer doughnut, they are no longer BBQ, they are Dough-Q. They cannot be separated. I'd like to see you try to get that BBQ sauce off of that doughnut.

Chem majors, get on this.

Cider Mill, Endicott, NY. For me, that’s game over. But it’s also home. SWOLE if you’re still at the HOF pop down 88 and head into Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City. Tons of great food there.

[QUOTE=NLP;424707]Cider Mill, Endicott, NY. For me, that’s game over. But it’s also home. SWOLE if you’re still at the HOF pop down 88 and head into Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City. Tons of great food there.[/QUOTE]

Ha… small world. My mom is from Owego.

Cider Mill, Endicott, NY. For me, that's game over. But it's also home. SWOLE if you're still at the HOF pop down 88 and head into Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City. Tons of great food there.

ah i wish i knew. i just got home to wilmington on monday. i was living in oneonta at hatwick college while working in cooperstown. ill be back to Charlotte on monday!

but i must apologize…i have been out of the loop. i saw the news clips and the donuts with the bbq. is this a Niner Nation thing or a Charlotte thing or a souther thing or…? ive never heard of it before the football rally.

and if anybody says Dunkin’ Donuts for the best donut…i will be very disappointed and you should be disappointed in yourself. you’re better than that!

Their donuts are fair [I]for a chain[/I], but their coffee is where it’s at.

DoughQ ftw.

[QUOTE=SWOLE49er;424715]but i must apologize…i have been out of the loop. i saw the news clips and the donuts with the bbq. is this a Niner Nation thing or a Charlotte thing or a souther thing or…? ive never heard of it before the football rally.[/QUOTE]

Charlotte 49ers Football Tailgate tradition…made up on the spot when we ran out of Buns, now a staple at tailgates for years to come.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;424721]Charlotte 49ers Football Tailgate tradition…made up on the spot when we ran out of Buns, now a staple at tailgates for years to come.[/QUOTE]

Credit to the brothers Bowers (and Job, IIRC) for the idea.

But nobody looks as dead ****in sexy eating doque as I do.

Charlotte 49ers Football Tailgate tradition....made up on the spot when we ran out of Buns, now a staple at tailgates for years to come.

throw some BACON SALT on ‘em and then we’re talkin’!

[QUOTE=SWOLE49er;424728]throw some BACON SALT on ‘em and then we’re talkin’![/QUOTE]

…overkill?

...overkill?

you can never have to much bacon.

[QUOTE=SWOLE49er;424740]you can never have to much bacon.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

I just like the original glazed from krispie creme. Nice and simple and perfect

I just like the original glazed from krispie creme. Nice and simple and perfect

this.

I just like the original glazed from [B]krispie creme[/B]. Nice and simple and perfect

“Krispy Kreme”…you must be from up north…any southerner would know this…:biggrin: