Best place to get a Niner Jersey made?

Where is the best place to find a place to make up a jersey with a player name and number on it?

BTW, went out today to find one and also find something green for my Mom and StepDad. We have the WORST gear selection in the NCAA. I went to all three places inthe Uni and it was just horrible.

never found one… dont think ill ever see one either

I think we will see football at Charlotte before their is any reasonable gear.

I still can’t believe that none,zero, nada, zilch product is available with Nike & Charlotte 49ers on it.

I’d outfit my whole family in Nike polo shirts (like Coach Lutz’ in the Pfeiffer game) if I only saw them available somewhere.

I know I’m preaching to the choir, but the INability to find quality 49ers gear feeds the lack of attention that the program gets from the general public.

Sure some of the tshirts are better than they were. But after college ends (or when you’re old like me), tshirts are for working in the yard or going to the gym. In other words…sweating. I don’t need quality tshirts to sweat in.

Also, jerseys are great on gameday. But when you get my age, they tend to lose their usefulness. I want something that I can wear in a normal 8-5 work environment and not look like a slob.

end of rant.

At the Cincy game a saw a lot of people with what looke to be the old And 1 jerseys on. They were pretty cool but have not seen them anywhere. Best bet would be to go to Campus Sports because they do a lot of custom work and I am sure they would be happy to help you out.

I just remembered. Before the camp out I could swear someone was wearing gold niner shorts. The looked like an old basketball short. Has anyone else seen these and if so do you know where I could purchase them?

I’d just ask someone that has a jersey on if you’re having trouble finding them. I saw a couple girls walk by us at the Cincy game wearing them. One had “Bennett” on the back and the other was nameless.

I’m with Silvio…I’d LOVE a nice Nike polo. I’ve got a few but they all have the UNC- prefix. :frowning:

Yeah I have one of those AND 1 jerseys, got it from campus sports. They were just takin over by 2 new owners who are big assholes. So i believe they sold out of the shirts and shorts they had, and the new owners dont know where to get them from.

The school obviously orders their jerseys from nike. I dont understand why they cant order like 50-100, and sell them in the bookstore or something. Those other ones they have, like chisox wears (which im not dissin ya chi), but they are terrible.

Wow…is this the same post i read in 1998…seems like someone would see a marketing opportunity here…i have tons of $$$ waiting to be spent…my kids and i shop for gear everytime we are in charlotte and most of the time they pass… good consumers dont want to buy crap…i saw sme michigan state and some marshall shirts recently in raleigh (both green as well) and they looked awesome…crappy green, etc wont do it…grrrrrrrrrrrrr…frustration…

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@Feb 12 2005, 11:17 AM [b] The school obviously orders their jerseys from nike. I dont understand why they cant order like 50-100, and sell them in the bookstore or something. Those other ones they have, like chisox wears (which im not dissin ya chi), but they are terrible. [/b]
Yeah the green #49 one I wear to the games was the only jersey I could find, and trust me I looked hard. I agree, there shouldnt be any reason why they cant order a ton of them from Nike

I’ll be at picassos tonight wearing my white one, and I believe that campus sports has some left, and some in green…but they are 50 bucks, without a name or number.

yeh i seen a guy wearing a Jobey Thomas jersey at one of the homegames this year man I WANT THAT JERSEY…

Same here! The past two years, I always notice about 3 or 4 guys in the stands with what looks to be at least repica quality, possibly authentic quality jerseys on!! One of them is white with the number 50 on it, another one last year I saw was a Jobey Thomas Jersey (without name…but come on…31 B) ), and several others with different numbers. Where do these guys get these things? They can’t be REAL game worn jerseys, can they (NCAA violation?).

Why doesn’t Nike just make some freakin’ jerseys?!?! I can buy a Marquette jersey in Eastbay for Christ’s sake! Why not Charlotte :cuss:

[b]They can't be REAL game worn jerseys, can they (NCAA violation?).[/b]

Yeah they can be.

[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 12:03 AM [b]
[b]They can't be REAL game worn jerseys, can they (NCAA violation?).[/b]

Yeah they can be. [/b]

Well, what I meant was: given to them by players on the team/coaches.

Since we jumped to Nike they havent really done anything. I know alot of the people in the athletic department are having a difficuly time getting licensed apparel. THey just don’t support us that much. We made the jump from AND1 beacuse they were going under aparently. Lutz liked the look of the Nike Jersey so we went with Nike.

Give it time. Never know next year we all will walk into Champs Sports at Concord Mills and get our #13 Charlotte Jersey or #3. Wouldnt that be awsome!!! HAHAHA

[i]Originally posted by A-10 bound[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 12:32 AM [b] ...Give it time. Never know next year we all will walk into Champs Sports at Concord Mills and get our #13 Charlotte Jersey... [/b]
I'ld give my pinky toe for one of those. :huh:

Soon enough your going to be able to get your #13 NBA jersey. This guy is too good to not be picked up by the NBA. I know for sure the number of scouts at every home game has increased as the season wears on!

[i]Originally posted by A-10 bound[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 01:27 AM [b] Soon enough your going to be able to get your #13 NBA jersey. This guy is too good to not be picked up by the NBA. I know for sure the number of scouts at every home game has increased as the season wears on! [/b]
I absolutely HATE the NBA.... that said.... I'ld give my pinky toe for one of those as well. :)

clt adds as long as we keep winning, and the national pub continues, the gear will follow. all we can do is keep going to halton, screaming at the refs, and drink beer.