Big guy that got away

Sun Ming Ming, 7-8 3/4, 350, Harbin, China

[SIZE=1]Josie of the Murphy in the Morning Show on WKZL and Ming Ming[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Sun’s grasp on a basketball resembles most people holding a softball. (Joseph Rodriguez/©News & Record)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Sun Ming Ming, whose head measures above most door frames, follows Keith Gatlin into Fitness by Design for a late morning workout. (Joseph Rodriguez/©News & Record)[/SIZE]

Nearly 7-foot-9 player from China training for NBA in Greensboro, Greensboro News-Record

Good gravy. He’s thick too.

Got away? Was this kid ever going to college?

Is this guy in this year draf. Is he as good as Yao. He is/will be the tall player ever in the NBA.

The best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, and there are chinese men playing center in the NBA. What is this world coming to?

7’9? Big deal. Now if he can play point, then I say we go after him :smiley:

i didn’t know “biggie smalls” (best rapper) was white?

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 02:06 PM [b] i didn't know "biggie smalls" (best rapper) was white? [/b]
hell yeah thats what im sayin Biggie is the greatest

Biggie WAS the best. R.I.P

Does anyone think the commies are pumping their kids with tallroids?

I think all the industrial pollution in china and russia is creating mutant supermen! Or it could be out of a billion people your bound to have a few with a pituitary glitch. Almost anyone over 7-1, 7-2 has probably had surgery at some time to stop from growing.

I bet he can hit the hell out of a ping pong ball

most important question is, can he hit the three? :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 02:06 PM [b]i didn't know "biggie smalls" (best rapper) was white?[/b]
2Pac rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[i]Originally posted by VirginiaNiner+Apr 13 2005, 09:45 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (VirginiaNiner @ Apr 13 2005, 09:45 PM)

The Iron Lung aint got to tell where it’s comin’ from. Tical is the best emcee known to the slums of Shaolin. Don’t forget your White Owls.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 08:09 PM [b]most important question is, can he hit the three? :D[/b]

Chi,
you are more concern with “is he single” than hitting a three, dont lie…

[i]Originally posted by mazzniner[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 02:06 PM [b] i didn't know "biggie smalls" (best rapper) was white? [/b]
nah man its dr. dre... everyone knows that
[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Apr 14 2005, 11:37 AM [b] Chi, you are more concern with "is he single" than hitting a three, dont lie.... [/b]
ur right Lex, those 8 foot tall Asians really turn me on