Bo Ingram SF - 2010 (juco)

[URL]http://texashoops.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=79238[/URL]

Charlotte is the only school that has offered according to rivals but it seems like he really wants to play at NC State. He is a Bobby Kummer recruit.

He played at Cedric Maxwell’s school (Kinston) and led them to their first state championship in 43 years as a senior. He was MVP of the title game and averaged 16.5 pts and nearly 10 rebounds during his senior year. Was a co-AP Basketball Player of the Year for North Carolina along with Wake’s Ty Walker.

Then he went Juco. He would have 2 years of eligibility remaining as a '10 recruit.

No more jucos.

maybe (hopefully) this prospect is a fall back plan to a 2010 SF we are after. Where was he ranked coming out of HS?

answer to my own question: not listed on rivals coming out of HS. 2 star on scout with interest from ECU, UNCW, and Charleston Southern.

scout.com profile from HS: [URL=http://charlotte.scout.com/a.z?s=428&p=8&c=1&nid=2281430]Bo Ingram[/URL]

Hmm, doesn’t sound interested in us. Let him go walk on at UNC-R.

i think this is one of those cases where we are better off losing a player to an acc school. this kid doesnt seem like anything special.

i just checked ninerreport and it now says that we have not offered him whereas before it said that we did. i wonder what the deal is. it seems like we are after the small forward position pretty hard with offers to coleman, mccarter and watson for 2010 and quincy miller for 2011.

I hope it doesn’t have to do with Dewhurst. Maybe he isn’t expected to fully recover and that’s where the Noel Johnson scholarship was gonna come from.

[QUOTE=punkrockcowboy;417575]I hope it doesn’t have to do with Dewhurst. Maybe he isn’t expected to fully recover and that’s where the Noel Johnson scholarship was gonna come from.[/QUOTE]

i had read that dewhurst was making a full recovery. we are losing coleman, wilderness will be a senior next season. it makes sense to me that we go after a small forward i just dont think bo ingram is the guy.