Bob to sell?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/258619.html

[QUOTE]When I talk to personnel people and scouts from other NBA teams, they tell me Johnson is selling, or is about to sell, the Bobcats. [/QUOTE]

If Tom gets this one right, I may have to forgive some of my hatred towards Mr Sorensen

[URL]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/258619.html[/URL]

If Tom gets this one right, I may have to forgive some of my hatred towards Mr Sorensen

dude I just said this 2 days ago in the Bobcats thread

[QUOTE]don’t fool yourself…billionaires are willing to bleed money for only so long before they find a way to wiggle out…and Bob Johnson is a known tight ass.

I suspect they won’t go and he’ll sell. [/QUOTE]

Whadda know. Look what I found when I did a google image search for Metro.

Whadda know. Look what I found when I did a google image search for Metro.

:tongue:

Nice tribute in the sig, metro.

I got some change in a cup back home. Have some Euros and Pounds as well in that cup. Exchange rate might make my offer too good to refuse.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;350679]I got some change in a cup back home. Have some Euros and Pounds as well in that cup. Exchange rate might make my offer too good to refuse.[/QUOTE]

If he turns you down, I found this in the ashtray of my car.

You can add it to your bid…provided I get courtside seats and an office at the Arena.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell this team! I might actually have an interest in supporting them if we get some new decent ownership. This market will support this team - but only if they are committed to winning. We have had 2 owners that were more interested in making a buck than putting a winning team on the court. It is time we got a real owner who understands the only way they will make money in this market is by putting a winning team on the floor.

And change the mascot + burn the old logo.

Season Tickets and a personalized jersey.

Your welcome

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;350694]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell this team! I might actually have an interest in supporting them if we get some new decent ownership. This market will support this team - but only if they are committed to winning. We have had 2 owners that were more interested in making a buck than putting a winning team on the court. It is time we got a real owner who understands the only way they will make money in this market is by putting a winning team on the floor.[/QUOTE]

Have you considered that he might sell a majority to…“gulp”…Michael Jordan?:ohmy:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;350742]Have you considered that he might sell a majority to…“gulp”…Michael Jordan?:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=thelew1014;350757][/QUOTE]

That’s just evil! Love the ear rings.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;350757][/QUOTE]

What truly makes that logo so great is the hoop earings on the cat.

That is an incredible logo.