Bobbleheads (buy)

Will buy any but especially a Brad Lambert. My dad broke a few in a box when I moved.

I remember the game they were giving out the Lambert bobbleheads, I saw so many people just leave theirs in the stands when we lost (again).

You could have walked out of the stadium with a half dozen of them easy.

ETA: Come to think of it, I think that’s how I got mine, just grabbed one (in box) off the ground as we left the stands.

I missed that bobblehead. Were Lambert’s hands in his armpits? :slight_smile:

I may have an extra Henry Williams if you need it. I’ll check when I get to the house.

I thought bobbleheads were an honor for memorable accomplishments. But those for Lambert and PRICE proved that bobbleheads no longer carry that distinction. Those two are like “participation trophies” that are another symptom of dumbing down in our contemporary US culture. I have a Price bobblehead, but not a Lambert and don’t want one. I have ALL other bobbleheads we have ever given out since the first one, Cedric Maxwell.

I’m hanging on to the Lambert one for decades from now when we are an SEC dynasty, as a kind of “interesting” piece of our short-lived history of initial mediocrity.

when will my complete bobblehead collection (minus Katie Meier and CA) be worth $1,000? What’s the 25 year appreciation value outlook ahead of my retirement? i may need to go around breaking everyone else’s.

clt asks where is the karen bobble head?

In Clempsun, SC

Wonder if we’ll have more in the future?