Cedric Maxwell (I have two of these)
Jarvis Lang
Demarco Johnson
Bobby Lutz
Henry Williams
Eddie Basden
Diego Guevara (battery still works)
Clay Aiken

I have boxes for all except Henry Williams and the two Cedric Maxwell.
All are $5/each or $40 for everything and you pick them up in either south Charlotte or Ballantyne.

PM me if interested.

Shipping is extra if required.

Hate to lose you as a fan :grinning:

Always a Niner, but the bobbleheads just sit in boxes. I would rather sell them to someone who wants them.

Sent you a message earlier

He better give you a discount if you’re willing to take the Clay Aiken doll along with the rest of them.

clt says people forget that clay aiken guest starred on the office.

1 Like

I remember selling two Clay Aiken’s for like $70 each after that.

People were selling our school phonebooks on ebay just because it had his name in it.

I was one of those. I made thousands of dollars selling UTimes campus newspapers on eBay. Any time there was an article on Clay, I’d grab stacks of newspapers (I’d wait until the night before they were being recycled at least), and sell them for $10 all day long. I’d even put together packages of several articles and sell them for $25. When the paper had an entire special section on Clay (I believe it was in the “Area 49” insert), I package that with every other article we had, and priced them at $49 each, and sold at least 30. I too sold my bobblehead for over $100. The very next week, they were for sale on his website. Claymania (or whatever term they used) was REAL.

Sent a message earlier but i’d be interested in the Diego one if it hasn’t been claimed.

I’ll take all of them if they’re not gone @CPA_Niner